Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of GLAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Geeta Institute of Law has the unique distinction as one of the best Law Institute in the state of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years/BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The Geeta Institute of Law Authority Releases the Notification of the Entrance Test in the month of January 2020. The Applicants (GLAT आवेदन पत्र) can Apply for the Entrance Test till in the month of May 2020.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- GLAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- GLAT Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- The GLAT Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Geeta Institute of Law strongly emerged as one of the best law institutes in the State of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in 2007 and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
GLAT 2020 Exam Dates
|GLAT 2020||Important Dates (expected)|
|Start of registration||Jan 2020|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of May 2020|
|Issue of Hall tickets||3rd week of May 2020|
|GLAT 2020 Exam Dates||4th week of May 2020|
|Written test Result||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of final result and Personal Interview||4th week of May 2020|
GLAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019||Important Dates (Revised)|
|Last Date to fill the GLAT 2019 Application form||15th May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card on the official website||16th May 2019|
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 – Exam date||19th May 2019|
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Result Date||20th May 2019|
|Personal Interview and Declaration of Final Result||21st May 2019|
GLAT Full Form is Geeta Law Admission Test
Application Form and Fee
Registration Forms can be filled offline as well as online on payment of Rs.1000. You can download your admit cards from our website www.geetalawcollege.in. For filling offline forms you can visit our GIL Campus or our Delhi Office. Application forms are available at all leading Book Shops, the college campus and offices of Geeta Group of Institution with the cost of Rs.300. The candidates need to apply with the duly filled form along with the Demand Draft of Rs.700 in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at the collection forms that are also available in college.
How to Fill Online Application?
- Application Form can be Available for the month of January 2020. The candidates should Register on the Official Website for Application Download
- The candidates can fill Online Application in Online and Offline mode. For filling offline forms you can visit GIL Campus or Delhi Office.
- The Candidate can be creating a log in an account using an e-mail ID and Password individually.
- Fill all the required details on the Application Form and Upload Required Documents, Signature and Photograph of the Applicants in the Application Form.
- No hard copy of filled in the application form is to be sent to the Delhi University office.
- BA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.): 5 Years
- LL.B (Professional): 3 Years
- LL.M: 2 Years
BA. LL.B (Hons.):
- Qualification: The Applicant should Qualify the 10+2 examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks where the students Passing out in 2020 can apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates shall be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2020 in case of all Unreserved category candidates and Twenty Two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2020 in case of SC/ST/ OBC category candidates.
LL.B (3 years):
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 45% aggregate marks and students graduating in 2020 can apply.
- Age Limit: There is no Specific age Limit for Entrance Test
LL.M (2 years):
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
- Qualification: The candidates must have minimum 55% percentage of marks in the qualifying examination on LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.) any other equivalent exam.
- Age Limit: There is no Specific age Limit for Entrance Test
GLAT Exam Pattern:
|No. of Questions|
|English Including Comparison||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||50 Ques||50 Marks|
The Entrance Test consists of four Sections with 200 Questions. Each Question carries One Mark with a total of 200 Marks. The Subject topics in the Entrance Test are English Including Comparison, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning. The GLAT is similar to CLAT so candidates can follow the Books of CLAT for GLAT Entrance test Preparation.
GLAT 2020 Admit card
The Admit card of LLM, LLB Course applicants can Download from the Official Website in the month of May 2020. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry one identity proof to the examination center. No, the admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download GLAT Admit card
GLAT Question papers
The Question Papers of the Entrance Test can be Available on the Official Website for candidate Reference. The candidate can refer to the Previous Test Papers for the Applying Exam.
GLAT Admission Procedure
Students for admission in B.A.LL.B will be selected on the basis of their marks and their merit in GLAT 2020 conducted by Geeta Institute of Law and thereafter personal Interview. For admission to LL.B, the direct interview will be conducted and students will be selected on the basis of their marks in qualifying examination and performance in the personal interview.
Required Documents at the time of Admission:
- 10th ranking sheet
- 12th ranking sheet
- Certificate of migration (original) (it may be submitted later)
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Ten recent passport formats
- Certificate of character (original)
|B.B.A. LL.B – 5 Years||180 seats|
The Geeta GLAT Merit Scholarship will be offered to the top two G-LAT (Geeta Law Admission Test) scorer enrolled in the B.A.LL.B (Hons.) and BBA.LLB 5 year program will be awarded a scholarship of Rs.30,000. This will be based on their performance in GLAT (Geeta Law Admission Test).
|% of Marks||Scholarship (Tuition fee Exempted)|
|85%-90%||Rs. 25,000/- (50% Tuition Fee)|
|90.1%- above||Rs. 50,000/- (100% Tuition Fee)|
GLAT Contact Address
Geeta Institute of Law
Opposite DPS Panipat City,
GT Road, Panipat, Haryana
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- CLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Delhi University – LLB | LLM Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of GLAT 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.