Check out the latest topic of Law Entrance Test of CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. CEE Kerala LLB Three Year Course is leading to the Bachelor’s Degree in Law in conformity with rules framed by the Bar Council of India by virtue of its powers under the Advocates Act, 1961(सीईई केरल एलएलबी 3-वर्षीय आवेदन फॉर्म). which consists of a regular course of study for a minimum period of three academic years and the last 6 months of the final year of the course shall include the regular course of practical training. The Authority Release the notification for Applicants to Apply For 2020 3 Year LLB Entrance Test.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year Result – Check Result, Counselling Procedure
Content in this Article
CEE Kerala 3-Year 2020 Exam Dates
|Availability of the Application form||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of the Application form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Availability of the Admit Card||1st week of June 2020|
|Entrance exam||2nd week of June 2020|
|Result Announcement on the official website||3rd week of June 2020|
|1 st round of allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Allotted students to remit fees and join colleges||3rd week of July 2020|
|Online Option Confirmation for 2nd round of Allotment Process||3rd week of July 2020|
|2 nd round allotment||3rd week of July 2020|
|Allotted students to remit fees and join colleges||4th week of July 2020|
|Classes to commence on||4th week of July 2020|
|Spot Allotment||2nd week of August 2020|
|Last date of joining after Spot Allotment||3rd week of August 2020|
|Closing of Admissions||4th week of August 2019|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form is available from||3rd week of July 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||4th week of July 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of September 2019|
|Date of Exam||September 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of September 2019|
About CEE Kerala
Kerala Law Entrance Examination will be conducted for graduate and post-graduate courses in various government law colleges in Kerala is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. CEE Kerala three Year LL.B Entrance Exam is conducted by the Office of the Entrance Examination Commissioner for admission to Integrated Three Year LL.B Course in the four Government Law Colleges of Kerala and in the Private Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala.
LLB 3-Year 2020 Application Form
The Application of CEE Kerala LLB 2020 will be available in Online Mode. Admission to the course will be regulated on the basis of merit of candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). The Application can be Available for the Candidate who needs to get Admission in the LLB 3 Year course in the 3rd week of July 2020. The Last Date for Apply or the End Date of Application Form is the 4th week of July 2020.
How to Fill Online Application Form:
- The applicants are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration and application form final submission is not renamed or Edited by the Applicants.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Application Form Number and Password in own custody.
- The Online Application has the Fields to fill the Application like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category, Whether Wards of Police, confirm the password and enter the verification code.
- The Online Payment Through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit card/ credit card OR Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
- No need to send the printout of the application to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
|General and SEBC candidates||Rs 600|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs 300|
CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age limit: There is no lower age limit for admission to the 3-year LL.B course.
- The Candidate seeking admission to the 3-Year LLB course should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities, recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent with a minimum Aggregate of 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Examination taken together shall alone be eligible for admission to the 3-year LL.B course.
- The candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
LLB 3-Year Entrance Test Pattern
The CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Test is going to conduct on the 1st week of September 2020. The Entrance Test is going to Conduct the Objective type of 200 Questions with a maximum of 600 marks to be completed in 3 hours duration. There is negative marking of one mark will be deducted for the Wrong Answer given in Answer Sheet. Every Correct Answer Carries 3 Marks.
|General English||65 Ques|
|General Knowledge||65 Ques|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70 Ques|
3-Year LLB Test Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Awards and honors
How to Prepare for the Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Cutoff marks
The Cut off marks for admission to the Three Year LL.B Course, a General category candidate should get a minimum of 10% of total marks in the Entrance Examination and a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of total marks, the total marks being 600 in the Entrance Examination.
CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates for the Entrance Examination can download their Admit Cards from the website in the 1st week of September 2020. No, the admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the LLB 3 Year Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download LLB Admit Card
CEE Kerala Answer key 2019
If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE, in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100 per question by way of DD in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE. If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee
remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded.
Click Here: Download LLB 3-year Answer key
CEE Kerala LLB 3-year 2020 Result
The CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Result will be available in the Result Announcement 2nd week of September 2020. From the Official Website, candidates can download the Results which is available only for Registered Candidates. The candidates will be grant admission to the desired program on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and subject to fulfilling other eligibility requirements.
Click Here: View Result of LLB
CEE Kerala LLB Reservations
|Other Backward Hindu(BH)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities(DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related Communities(VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related Communities(KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian(BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year Course Seat Allotment
The Centralized Allotment Process for admission to Kerala 3-Year LLB Course 2020 in the Government Colleges and Private Self Financing Law Colleges of the state for the academic year 2020. The prescribed fees for the course will have to be remitted by the candidate at the college allotted to him/her while taking admission. Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified with the required documents for the personal interview.
CEE Kerala Address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- CEE Kerala LLM Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Calcutta University BA LLB Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CEE Kerala LLB 3-Year 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility (सीईई केरल एलएलबी 3-वर्षीय प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.