Check out the latest topic of Law Entrance Test of CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. CEE Kerala Five Year LL.B Entrance Exam is conducted by the Office of the Entrance Examination Commissioner for admission to Integrated Five Year LL.B Course in the four Government Law Colleges of Kerala and in the Private Self-financing Law Colleges of Kerala. CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Course (सीईई केरल एलएलबी 5-वर्षीय आवेदन फॉर्म) is a second law-based entrance exam directed by Commissionerate of Entrance Examination for law admission in Kerala. The Authority Release the notification for Applicants to Apply For 2020 5 Year LLB Entrance Test.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Result – Check Result, Counselling Procedure
Content in this Article
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2020 Exam Dates
|CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2020 Entrance Exam||Important Dates|
|Online application starts from||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date to apply online||1st week of May 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of Examination||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of June 2020|
|Centralized allotment online option registration||2nd week of July 2020|
|Online option registration ends on||3rd week of July 2020|
|Allotment process starts from||3rd week of July 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form is available from||Last week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of July 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of July 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||Last week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August 2019|
About Kerala CEE
Kerala Law Entrance Examination will be conducted for graduate and post-graduate courses in various government law colleges in Kerala is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for Admission to Integrated Five Year LL.B Course in the four Government Law Colleges in Kerala and in the Private Self-financing Law Colleges in Kerala which enter into a seat-sharing agreement with the State Government.
5-Year LLB 2020 Application Form
The Application of CEE Kerala LLB 2020 will be available in Online Mode. The Application can be Available for the Candidate who wants to get Admission in LLB 5 Year course. Admission to the course will be regulated on the basis of merit of candidates in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). The Availability of online application form will be in the Last week of June 2020. The Last date to submit the application form is in the 2nd week of July 2020.
How to Fill Online Application Form:
- The Online Application has the Fields to fill the Application like Name, Date of Birth, Email, Category, Whether Wards of Police, confirm the password and enter the verification code.
- The Online Payment Through State Bank Collect Payment through Debit card/ credit card OR Download SBI Challan and pay at any SBI branch.
- The applicants are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration and application form final submission is not renamed or Edited by the Applicants.
- Applicants are advised to keep their Application Form Number and Password in own custody.
- No need to send the printout of the application to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
|General and SEBC candidates||Rs 600|
|SC/ ST||Rs 300|
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit: The applicant should have completed 17 years of age.
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other examination recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent
- Candidates who are appearing/ appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination.
- The qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks is eligible for the Entrance Test. The candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
LLB 5- year Entrance Test Pattern
The CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year Entrance exam may take place in the 1st week of July 2020. Candidates will get paper containing 200 objective type questions of maximum 600 marks to be completed in 3 hours duration. There is negative marking of one mark will be deducted for the Wrong Answer given in Answer Sheet. Every Correct Answer Carries 3 Marks.
|General English||65 Ques|
|General Knowledge||65 Ques|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70 Ques|
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Cutoff marks
The qualifying marks in the Entrance Examination as a General/SEBC category applicant should secure a minimum of 10% of the total marks in the Entrance Examination whereas a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of the total marks.
Entrance Test Syllabus
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Awards and honors
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
How to Prepare for the Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- Delayed receipt of result shall render the candidate ineligible for admission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the Prospectus before submitting their online applications.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2020 Admit Card
The registered candidates for the Entrance Examination can download their Admit Cards from the website in the 3rd week of July 2020. No, the admit card will be sent to candidates through post or email. Once downloaded, candidates need to take a printout of the LLB 5 Year Admit Card and carry it to the allotted test center on the day of the exam.
Click Here: Download LLB Admit Card
CEE Kerala LLB 5-year 2020 Result
The CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2020 Result will be available in the Result Announcement 2nd week of August 2020. From the Official Website, candidates can download the Results which is available only for Registered Candidates. The candidates will be grant admission to the desired program on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination and subject to fulfilling other eligibility requirements.
Click Here: View Result of LLB
CEE Kerala LLB Reservations
|Other Backward Hindu(BH)||3%|
|Dheevara and related communities(DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related Communities(VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related Communities(KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian(BX)||1%|
|Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|Scheduled castes (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%|
LLB 5-Year 2019 Answer key
The CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Test Authority Release the Answer key of the Entrance Test for the Applied Candidates. The candidates can check the Attempt Question paper Answer key to Check their Answer given on the Response sheet. If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE, in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100 per question by way of DD in favor of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE. You can Download Previous Year Answer key for the Preparation of Entrance Test as below link,
Click Here: Download LLB Answer key
CEE Kerala LLB Seat Allotment
The Centralized Allotment Process for admission to Kerala 5 Year LLB Course 2020 in the Government Colleges and Private Self Financing Law Colleges of the state for the academic year 2018-19 may begin in the 4th week of August 2020. The prescribed fees for the course will have to be remitted by the candidate at the college allotted to him/her while taking admission. Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified with the required documents for the personal interview.
CEE Kerala Address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
E-mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- BVP New Law College Admission Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- Calcutta University BA LLB Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- CEE Kerala LLM Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.