Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of GLAT Question Papers 2020 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. Geeta Institute of Law has the unique distinction as one of the best Law Institute in the state of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years/BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The GIL Exam Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test (GLAT प्रश्न पत्र) Previous Question papers for candidate preparations. The Applied candidates can Download the Question papers to get the Idea on Marking Scheme, Pattern, Subject Required marks.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the GLAT LLM, LLB Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus, and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information on GLAT LLB, LLM.
- GLAT Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- GLAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The GLAT Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
GLAT Question Papers 2019
The Geeta Institute of Law Releases the GLAT Question Papers 2019 of Law entrance Test conducting Authority Release for Registered candidates. The Applicants can Download the Previous Question papers from the Official Website also. Here we Provide the GLAT 2019 Previous Question Papers for candidate Reference. The GLAT 2019 Test is going to conduct in May 2019. The results will be available in June 2019. The GLAT 2019 Counseling/Admissions Date in July 2019 and the Classes will be commenced from July 2019.
- GLAT Question Papers 2019 – will be updated soon
- GLAT Question Papers 2018 – Click Here
- GLAT Question Papers 2017 – Click Here
- GLAT Question Papers 2016 – Click Here
- GLAT Question Papers 2015 – Click Here
- GLAT Question Papers 2014 – Click Here
Geeta Institute of Law strongly emerged as one of the best law institutes in the State of Haryana offering BA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, BBA. LL.B (Hons.) 5 Years, LL.B (3 years) and LL.M (2 years). The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra in 2007 and the affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
GLAT Full Form is Geeta Law Admission Test
GLAT Previous Question papers Download pdf
The Question Papers of the Entrance Test can be Available on the Official Website for candidate Reference. The candidate can refer to the Previous Test Papers for the Applying Exam.
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
GLAT Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Including Comparison||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||50 Ques||50 Marks|
|Total||200 Ques||200 Marks|
The Entrance Test consists of four Sections with 200 Questions. Each Question carries One Mark with a total of 200 Marks. The Subject topics in the Entrance Test are English Including Comparison, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning. The GLAT is similar to CLAT so candidates can follow the Books of CLAT for GLAT Entrance test Preparation.
GLAT Contact Address
Geeta Institute of Law
Opposite DPS Panipat City,
GT Road, Panipat, Haryana
- Phone no: 9996033743, 9729970000
- Gmail: [email protected]
For More Information You can follow the Official Website of the Geeta Institute of Law. The Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Question paper with Answer Key from the Website of GLAT 2019 Exam.
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of GLAT Question Papers 2020 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.