XLRI VIL Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020: Here, you can check the XLRI VIL Entrance Test Admit Card 2020. The XLRI VIL Exam will be conducted in the month of Dec 2020. Xavier Labour Relation Institute invites applications for Executive MBA Admissions. The University offers Post Graduate Diploma Courses & Doctoral Level Programmes (XLRI के कार्यकारी एमबीए एडमिट कार्ड). Candidates will be filtered based on XAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. You can download the XLRI VIL Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 PDF that will be available in this article.
Also, refer to these articles to know the other information regarding the XLRI Entrance Test 2020 is given as:
- XLRI VIL Result – Check the XLRI Entrance Test Cutoff & Merit list
- XLRI VIL Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- XLRI VIL Question Papers – Download XLRI Previous Year Papers
- XLRI VIL Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
XLRI – Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM OR XLRI) is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
- XLRI Jamshedpur offers the following programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in General Management (PGDM GM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
- Executive Development in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Management Development Programmes
- In-Company Training Programmes
- Virtual Customized In-Company Programmes
- Consultancy Services
- Executive Services
- Research & Innovation Cell
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP- CEM )
- Agri-Business Management Programme
XLRI VIL Admit Card 2020 – Important Dates
|XLRI Admission Application 2020 Start date||Aug 23, 2019||Apply online only|
|Last date to apply for XLRI Admission 2020||Nov 30, 2019||Apply without paying Late Fee|
|With additional payment, Last date to apply for XLRI Admission 2020||Dec 7, 2019||Apply by Paying a late fee|
|XLRI Short List Announcement for final selection round 2020||Jan 31, 2020||After the Declaration of XAT 2020 Result|
Details available on Admit Card
Admit Card of XLRI VIL Admission Test will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Applicants can download the admit cards/ Hall ticket from the official site. XLRI VIL MBA Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online. So aspirants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the information, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
How to check the XLRI VIL Exam Admit Card 2020
XLRI VIL Admit Card: These are the steps to check the XLRI VIL Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is given as:
- First, log on to the official website of XLRI www.xlri.ac.in
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, you can search the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page.
- After that, you can select the course name and hit on the submit option.
- Now, the XLRI Admit Card page will be available here.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth details and hit on the submit button.
- Finally, download & take a hard copy for further usage.
XLRI VIL 2020 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Score of Entrance Exams like XAT.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done on Entrance Exam Scores, candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Academic Record.
Download XLRI VIL Admit Card 2020 PDF
|Download XLRI VIL Exam Admit Card PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the complete information regarding the XLRI VIL Exam Admit Card 2020. So, if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment otherwise move to the official website link is provided in the above in this article. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this page with your friends and family members to get the latest updates.