UPCAT Admit Card 2020: Here, you can check the details regarding the UPCAT Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020. UPCAT PGDMA Admission 2020 Notification @ naarm.org.in. ICAR Application Form (Open), Eligibility, Selection Process: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (UPCAT) officials had released the Application Form for UPCAT PGDMA Admission 2020 (UPCAT एडमिट कार्ड). You can download or print the UPCAT PGDMA Admit Card PDF will be available in this page.
Content in this Article
UPCAT Admit Card 2020 – Important Dates
|UPCAT PGDMA Admission 2020 Notification | Application Form|
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (UPCAT)|
|Course Name||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) – PGDMA|
|Start Date Of Online Application||1st December 2019 (Started)|
|Last Date Of Online Application Form||31st January 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Admission Process For||12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)|
An application fee of Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/- for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of the URN receipt for the payment may be attached along with the application form.
Admission of students to the PGDMA program is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/ CMAT, group discussion, personal interview, etc. Weightage given to different process are as follows:
|CAT/ CMAT Score||30|
Details available on Admit Card
Admit Card of UPCAT Admission Test will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Applicants can download the admit cards/ Hall ticket from the official site. UPCAT MBA Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online. So aspirants are advised to take a hard copy of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the information, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Semester Number
- Name of the Course
- Date of the Exam
- Time of the Exam
- List of subjects
- The UPCAT 2020 Online Application form will be released in the 2nd week of April 2020.
- To register and fill the application form, applicants have to apply through online only.
- The application process will involve various stages – Registration, Filling the Application form, Uploading of Images, payment of application fee and final submission & printing of application.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression & other required documents.
- Applying people have to submit the application before the first week of May 2020.
- Aspirants will be allowed to submit only one application form at a time. Multiple applications from single applicant will be rejected by the authority.
- All the details must be carefully and correctly filled in the application as no changes will be allowed after the final submission of the form.
How to check the UPCAT Exam Admit Card 2020
UPCAT Admit Card: These are the steps to check the UPCAT Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is given as:
- First, log on to the official website
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, you can search the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page.
- After that, you can select the course name and hit on the submit option.
- Now, the UPCAT Admit Card page will be available here.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth details and hit on the submit button.
- Finally, download & take a hard copy for further usage.
Download UPCAT Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 PDF
|Download UPCAT Exam Admit Card PDF||Click Here|
Hope you may get the complete information regarding the UPCAT Exam Admit Card 2020. So, if you have any confusion give a comment via the comment otherwise move to the official website link is provided in the above in this article. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this page with your friends and family members to get the latest updates.