GATE Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Syllabus
GATE Notification 2019 has released. Candidates who are interested for the exam has to check the eligibility criteria and to fill the online application form. Registration starts on the August 31, 2018 and last date for submission of forms is September 21, 2018 for GATE Exam 2019. Check the application form,eligibility criteria in this site.
Content in this Article
GATE Notification 2019
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a National Level Entrance Test. It is being conducted for M. Tech./M.E./PhD Programmes in IITs, IISERs, IISc and other known Institutes of India. GATE 2019 will be conducted in February 2, 3, 9, 10, 2019. GATE score is important for the recruitment in government and private organisations. Latest updates are available in this website.
Exam Dates for GATE 2019:
|GATE Application Form Starts from||August 31, 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||September 21, 2018|
|Extended Date for Registration with Late fee||October 1, 2018|
|GATE 2019 Mock Test||3rd week of November, 2018|
|Release of GATE Admit Card||January 4, 2019|
|GATE Exam Date 2019||February 2, 3, 9, 10 of 2019|
|Release GATE 2019 Answer Key||3rd week of February 2019|
|Declaration of Results||March 16, 2019|
Previous Exam Dates for GATE 2018:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st September 2017|
|Application Form Submission last date||5th October 2017|
|Last Date to request for change in examination city||17th November 2017|
|Admit Card Available on||5th January 2018|
|Exam Date of GATE 2018||3rd, 4th February & 10th, 11th January 2018|
|Answer Key Released On||few days after examination|
|Results announced||17th March 2018|
|Score Card downloading Begins||Last week of March 2018 to Last week of May 2018|
|Counselling commence||second week in April 2018|
- Bachelor degree in Engineering( 4 years after intermediate or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering) and students who are in final year of graduation.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture (5 years of coarse) and the students pursuing final year in this degree.
- Bachelor degree in four year program in science(BS) and students who are in final year.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Mathematics/Science/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in final year.
- Post B.Sc in Engineering and who are pursuing final year in this degree.
- Degree holders of five year B.Sc/M.Sc and students who are pursing final year in this degree.
How to Apply:
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Scanned photograph and the signature has to be uploaded. Application fee has to through the online. For this whole process there is a period of one month.
- Official website for the application form of GATE 2019 http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
- Candidates has to register as the new user.
- After completing the registration, candidates will access to the GOAPS(GATE Online Application Processing System).
- After the accession,users have to login to the GOAPS enrollment ID and password of GOAPS.
- Fill the details that are asked in the application form.
- Upload photograph, signature and required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per the category given.
For Female, SC/ST/PwD candidates application fee is 750/- and all other category candidates fee is 1500/- and for international candidates the fee should be US dollars 50.
Students has to know the exam pattern that is duration of the exam and marking process.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours.
- Maximum marks are 100.
- This is the computer based test.Candidates has to write the exam in online mode
- Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ) and Numerical Questions(NQ) are there in the exam. For numerical questions there will be no options. 1 or 2 marks are carried in both the MCQ and NQ.
- For numerical questions there is no negative marking.
- For 1 mark question the negative mark is 1/3 and for the 2 mark question the negative mark is 2/3
GATE exam is conducted in selected cities and towns in India. While in abroad the exam should be conducted in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Singapore.
Modification fields in GATE:
- Candidate name
- Parents name
- Status from Gen to OBC and OBC to general.
- Corrections in category, gender and city of examination.
- Have you graduated from the above degree.
- Qualifying degree year.
GATE syllabus 2019
Check here for GATE syllabus 2019 – For all subjects.
Share this article “GATE Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Fee, Last Date, Syllabus” to other Engineering students who are preparing for GATE 2019 Exam. You can ask your doubts through comment box below.