Check out the Meghalaya ITI Admission 2021. Department of Employment and Craftsmen Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of ML ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Meghalaya ITI Admissions (मेघालय ITI प्रवेश).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Meghalaya ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Department of Employment and Craftsmen Training|
|Notification on||Meghalaya ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||May 2021|
|Display of Merit List||June 2021|
|Registration for 1st round of Counselling||July 2021|
|Result of 1st round of Counselling||July 2021|
|2nd Counselling starts from||July 2021|
|Results of 2nd round of Counselling||July 2021|
|Classes start from||August 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for ML ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||May 2020|
|Display of Merit List||June 2020|
|Registration for 1st round of Counselling||July 2020|
|Result of 1st round of Counselling||July 2020|
|2nd Counselling starts from||July 2020|
|Results of 2nd round of Counselling||July 2020|
|Classes start from||August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th class from recognized Board of Meghalaya according to the different trades.
- Age Limit: The age should be 14 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
- Age relaxation is permissible for reserved category candidates as per Govt Rules.
- Domicile: Candidate should have a domicile certificate of Meghalaya State.
- Civil Draughtsman
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant (English)
- General Carpenter
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing
- Draughtsman Mechanical
- Dress Making
- Hair and Skin Care
- Dress Making (Advanced)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Desktop Publishing Operator
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the ML ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://dectmeg.nic.in/
- Click on the link ” ITI Admissions 2021 ” which will be scrolling on the webpage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
Meghalaya ITI Merit List
The Merit List will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Category certificate
- Valid ID proof (DL, Aadhar card, Pan Card etc.)
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Meghalaya ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.