Check out the Gujarat ITI Admission 2021. Directorate of Employment and Training will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of Gujarat ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Gujarat ITI Admissions (गुजरात आईटीआई प्रवेश)
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Employment and Training|
|Notification on||Gujarat ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of Exam||July 2021|
|Display of Merit List||August 2021|
|Counseling starts from||August 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for Gujarat ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of Exam||July 2020|
|Display of Merit List||August 2020|
|Counseling starts from||August 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates have to qualify 12th or its equivalent from any recognized Board of Gujarat.
- Domicile: Candidates should have the domicile certificate of Gujarat State.
- Age Limit: The age should be between 14 – 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: Candidates of SC/ST/OBC will get age relaxation as per the Government rules.
List of ITI Courses
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Electronics Mechanic
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
How to fill the Application Form?
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the Gujarat ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the ITI Institute i.e., https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on ” Apply Online “.
- Fill all the basic details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signature.
- The size of the images should be less than 50 KB.
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of the application form for further use.
The application fee for ITI admissions is Rs.50/-.
The Merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Institute. It will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam by the students. Candidates are advised to check their name in the merit list and must attend the counselling on the given date. A direct link to check the merit list will be provided by the commission.
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- A hard copy of application form
- High school 10th mark sheet
- 10th certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Bank account number
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Driving license
- Domicile (if required)
DIRECTORATE EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING DEPARTMENT, GUJARAT, INDIA
(ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Organisation)
Block No. 1, 3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar – 382010.
Fax No : +91-79-23253835
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Gujarat ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.