GATE Syllabus 2019 – All Branches Syllabus, Chapters & Topics – Download in pdf
GATE Syllabus 2019 – All Branches Syllabus, Chapters & Topics to download in pdf files are provided here. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is the national wide exam. GATE 2019 is conducted in 2nd, 3rd and 09th, 10th February 2019. Top branches for GATE examination are AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF, XE, AR, CY, GG, MA, PH, and XL. Only by knowing the Syllabus for GATE Exam, the preparation is easy. So the first step for the students is to gather the GATE Syllabus for their respective branches. Here we are providing the GATE 2019 Syllabus for all the branches. Students should refer the syllabus that is given below.
Content in this Article
GATE Syllabus, Chapters, Topics & Weightage
GATE Aspirants must go through the GATE 2019 Syllabus for the GATE 2017 paper that they will be appearing for. In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks will be on General Aptitude (GA).
GATE Papers with codes AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE, will have following pattern
- Engineering Mathematics – around 15% of the total marks
- General Aptitude – around 15% of the total marks and.
- Subject of the Paper – around 70% of the total marks
Papers with the codes AR, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL, will have following pattern
- General Aptitude – around 15% of the total marks
- Subject of the Paper – around 85% of the total marks
Branch wise Syllabus for GATE
Below are the Branchwise syllabus links for GATE 2019 exam. All the topics that are important for GATE are covered in below given syllabus links. Download the links and start your preparation for GATE.
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
Before Planning for GATE Preparation – Know GATE Syllabus 2019
The GATE syllabus contains important information about the course that is necessary topics that are covered in the course. The syllabus is set out by an exam board. The GATE syllabus 2019 is useful not only for the students but also for the faculty members. One should study easier while knowing the syllabus only. Learning resources such as practical and theoretical topics are involved in the syllabus. After knowing the syllabus only students should prefer the reference books. Students should follow the topics in the syllabus by that they will know the basics in the subject. Basics are very important for any competitive exam.
Upcoming Important Dates
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens||Friday||01st September 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website)||Thursday||31st August 2018|
|GATE 2019 Examination|
Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|02nd February 2019|
03rd February 2019
09th February 2019
10th February 2019
Branches and Codes in GATE 2019 exam
- AE – Aerospace Engineering
- AG – Agricultural Engineering
- AR – Architecture and Planning
- BT – Biotechnology
- CE – Civil Engineering
- CH – Chemical Engineering
- CS – Computer Science and Information Technology
- CY – Chemistry
- EC – Electronics and Communication Engineering
- EE – Electrical Engineering
- EY – Ecology and Evolution
- GG – Geology and Geophysics
- IN – Instrumentation Engineering
- MA – Mathematics
- ME – Mechanical Engineering
- MN – Mining Engineering
- MT – Metallurgical Engineering
- PE – Petroleum Engineering
- PH – Physics
- PI – Production and Industrial Engineering
- TF – Textile Engineering and Fiber Science
- XE – Engineering Sciences
- XL – Life Sciences
Also Read :
This article has provided the GATE 2019 Syllabus for All Branches along with Applicable Topics and chapters for GATE 2019 exam and for further information about GATE Exam updates & news, visit our websites and download the links. Please ask your queries and doubts via the comment box below.