Check out the Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021. Directorate of Technical Education will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling on the basis of the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of CH ITI Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Chandigarh ITI Admissions (चंडीगढ़ ITI एडमिशन).
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Notification on||Chandigarh ITI Admission|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||Last week of May 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||Last week of June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of July 2021|
|Date of Exam||First week of July 2021|
|Display of Merit List||Second week of July 2021|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for CH ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||Last week of May 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||Last week of June 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of July 2020|
|Date of Exam||First week of July 2020|
|Display of Merit List||Second week of July 2020|
|Counseling starts from||Last week of July 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Students should have completed 10th from the State or Central Board of Education.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14 – 25 years.
- Age Relaxation :
- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 3 years.
- There is more relaxation for Widows/Separated women candidates in the upper age limit (10 years relaxation).
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the CH ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e., http://itichdadmission.edu.in/
- Click on ” Click here to apply for Online E-Admission ” available on the homepage.
- If you’re a new user, get registered yourself by entering the basic details of Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number and Email ID, etc else Login with your mobile number and password.
- Next, Login with the given details to fill the remaining part of the application form like uploading required documents, Photo and Signature.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Note: No offline submission is available.
The application fee for ITI admissions for all categories is Rs.70/-
Click Here to download the fee details of all courses.
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Chandigarh ITI Admissions :
The duration of these courses will be for 1 – 2 years.
- General Carpenter
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Draughtsman Civil
- Electronic Mechanic
- Tool & Die Maker
- Draughtsman Medical
- Marketing Executive
- Finance Executive
- Human Resource Executive.
- Computer Operator & Programmer Assistant.
- Swing Technology.
- Basic Cosmetology
- Dress Making.
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English/Hindi/Punjabi).
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques(Embroidery).
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website.During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Directorate of Technical Education UT,
PEC University of Technology Campus, Sector 12,
Chandigarh(Ph. No. 0172-2740674)
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.