UTU Counselling 2023: Check out the latest updates of UTU Counselling 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Admission. Uttarakhand Technical University will conduct Counselling for B.Tech Programs. UTU Counselling will be held for the candidates who are qualified in JEE Main Entrance Exam.
Candidates have to register for UTU Counselling B.Tech and pay the fees for their respective selected courses. Candidates have to fill the applications on the official website of the University (यूटीयू काउंसलिंग). Candidates have to attend to the UTU Counselling as per the Schedule allotted based on the ranks obtained. Through this article, you will get to know the details such as Dates, UTU Counselling Centres etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IIST Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- IISC UG Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Cut Off, Counselling
UTU full form is Uttarakhand Technical University
Uttarakhand Technical University is a public university in the Indian state of Uttarakhand set up by the Government of Uttarakhand on 27 January 2005, through the Uttarakhand Technical University Act 2005. It has 8 constituent institutes and approximately 132 affiliated colleges spread all over the state.
The university has been established in an area of 8.372 hectares and it is the only affiliating University of the state for technical institutions. There are 8 constituent and 132 affiliated colleges with 33,000 students in the courses mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech): 720
- Professional courses
The university imparts education in graduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes in disciplines like Management, Engineering, Hotel Management, Computer Application, Pharmacy, etc.
It serves technical education through its progress monitored each semester, part-time PhD programme specially designed for teachers and scientists by giving them the opportunity to explore the untouched area of research. The university runs M.Tech and M.Pharma programmes, apart from the 8 Constituent Colleges.
UTU Counselling 2023 – Important Dates
|Uttarakhand Technical University BTech Phase 1 Counselling 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||June 19, 2023|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||June 24, 2023|
|Allotment of Seats||June 28, 2023|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 1 to July 5, 2023|
|Uttarakhand Technical University BTech Phase 2 Counselling 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||July 6, 2023|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||July 8, 2023|
|Allotment of Seats||July 13, 2023|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 16 to July 18, 2023|
|Uttarakhand Technical University BTech Phase 3 Counselling 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||July 19, 2023|
|Last Date of Choice Filling||July 20, 2023|
|Allotment of Seats||July 25, 2023|
|Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 28 to July 30, 2023|
UTU Counselling Procedure
Candidates should follow the below steps for B.Tech Counselling:
Step 1: Fee Payment
- Candidates have to first pay the Counselling Fee of Rs 2000/- via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Candidates must take a printout of the paid fee receipt for future use.
Step 2: Registration and Filling the Details
After successful payment of fee, candidates have to register themselves for the Counselling.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the Registration link and click on “New Registration”.
- Fill all the details like JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email ID etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates will receive a confirmation message. If any candidate didn’t get the confirmation message, applicants have to register again.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the registration for future use.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Candidates have to log in to fill the choice of Courses and Colleges in order of preferences. While filling, candidates have a chance of editing their options. After submission of choice, there is no possibility of changing the options.
- Candidates can apply for 30 Institutes of 10173 seats registered and qualified candidates.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
- Seat Allotment will be offered to the candidates based on the marks obtained in JEE Mains, Preference of Choices, Availability of Seats.
Step 5: Result Announcement
- The results of seat allotment will be messaged through an SMS to all the qualified candidates. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Counselling Process at the Institutes at particular Date and Time.
Step 6: Reporting at the Allotted Institutes
Candidates have to report at the Allotted Institutes for Document Verification Process. The list of documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling are as follows :
- Class X mark sheet & Certificate
- Class XII mark sheet & Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- School Leaving Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about UTU Counselling (यूटीयू काउंसलिंग) 2023 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.