NFSC Nagpur Admission 2020: Check out the latest updates of NFSC BE Nagpur Admission 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Medical & Physical Standards Test. National Fire Service College offers Bachelor of Engineering in Fire Engineering Course. No Separate Entrance Exam will be conducted by the College. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Paper – 1 Score. Shortlisted candidates have to attend the Physical and Medical Tests conducted by the University. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying the applications (एनएफएससी नागपुर प्रवेश). Eligible and Interested candidates have to fill the applications before the last date. Through this article, you will get the details of Application dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- ACPC Counselling Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- AIT B.Tech Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
NFSC full form is National Fire Service College
Content in this Article
NFSC’s mission is to develop a hub in India to produce scientifically and technically sound and strong Fire Engineers who could find pioneering solutions to meet global challenges. As a startup program, we wish to achieve this through strong commitment, hard work and by integrating it with Science with Technology, to bring about tangible results to protect life and prevent damage to the environment, avoid structural damage and carry out innovative research on need-based product development with existing facilities through Public-Private Partnership.
NFSC Nagpur Admission 2020 Dates
|Name of the University||National Fire Service College, Nagpur|
|Basic Admissions Criteria||Merit-Based|
|Name of the Entrance Test||JEE Main|
|Online Application starts from||1st week of July 2020|
|Last Date to submit the||2nd week of July 2020|
- Candidates should have passed XII or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) and Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should be qualified in JEE Main Paper 1.
NFSC BE Nagpur Admission – Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University. www.nfscnagpur.nic.in.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs 300/-|
Selection Process for NFSC Nagpur Admission
- Candidates with valid scores in JEE Main Paper 1 will be filtered by the Institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Physical and Medical Test.
- Admissions will be given to the candidates based on the performance in these Tests.
- Qualified candidates will be offered the Admission Letter.
Physical Standard Test
For Male Candidates :
- Minimum Height: 165 cms (Relaxable by 5 cms in the case of Garhwalls, Assamese Gorkha and member of the Scheduled Tribes.)
- Chest : 81 cms. Unexpanded and 86 cms. Expanded ( Fully expanded with a minimum of 5 cms Expansion)
- Weight: min. 50 kgs.
For Female Candidates :
- Minimum Height: 157. (Relaxable by 2.5 cms in the case of Garhwalls, Assamese Gorkha and member of the Scheduled Tribes.)
- Weight: min. 46 kgs.
Medical Standard Test
Both for Male and Female
- Visual: Better eye – 6/6 without aid (Eligible vision – 6/6 only) Worse eye – 6/12
- Colour Vision:– no color blindness
- The candidate must not have knock-knee, flat foot, squint eyes and stammering. They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect.
Documents Required at the time of admission :
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Any Valid Identity Proof
- JEE Main Score Card
- Conduct Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about NFSC Nagpur Admission Application Form (एनएफएससी आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.