CEPT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Check out the latest updates of CEPT 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Counselling. CEPT is the Entrance Exam conducted by CEPT University for admissions of UG & PG Courses such as B.Arch, Bachelor of Construction Technology(BCT), Bachelor of Interior Design(BID), Bachelor of Urban Design etc. 50% Admissions to BCT, BID will be offered based on Admission Committe of Professional Courses(ACPC), Gujarat and remainging 50% seats will be based on Scores obtained in Admission Test. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about CEPT Tentative Admission & Exam Dates etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- SRCC GBO Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- SRMJEEM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
CEPT full form is Centre for Environmental Planning & Technology
About CEPT University
Content in this Article
CEPT University, formerly the Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology. The institution located near university area in Ahmedabad, India offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in areas of natural and developed environment of human society and related disciplines.
CEPT has established centres of study in the following areas:
- CEPT Research & Development Foundation (CRDF)
- Center for Urban Equity (CUE)
- Center for Advanced Research in Building Science & Energy (CARBSE)
- Design Innovation & Craft Resource Center (DICRC)
- Center for Excellence in Urban Transport (CoE)
CEPT 2019 Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||June 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of July 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2019|
|CEPT 2019 Date||3rd & 4th week of July 2019|
|Announcements of Results||July 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||August 2019|
CEPT 2019 Eligibilty Criteria
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with 50% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
CEPT 2019 Application Form
Candidates should fill the Admission Test Application Form only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., https://admissions.cept.ac.in/
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
CEPT 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 500/-|
CEPT 2019 Admit Card
The admit cards for the CEPT Entrance Exam will be released on 2nd week of July 2019. Candidates can download the admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the Exam commences. Here are the steps to download the CEPT Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on “CEPT” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
CEPT 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Duration of the Exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
CEPT 2019 Syllabus
- The Syllabus of the Entrance Exam differs for various courses.
- Standard Mathematics Questions will be asked as per the sylllabus of 12th.
- English Questions will be asked as per the syllabus of 10th.
CEPT 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the CEPT Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee.If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Score Card & Admit Card of CEPT Entrance Exam
- Identity Proof as Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport etc
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of CEPT Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.