Check out the details of the Topic Manipal UGET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Manipal UGET is the entrance test conducted by Manipal University for UG , PG Admissions. Through this exam, candidates get admissions in various courses of Engineering (मणिपाल यूजीईटी आवेदन पत्र), Medical, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences, etc.
Admission in MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh courses will be done through NEET scores. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about Manipal UGET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AICEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIIMS Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
About Manipal University
Manipal Academy of Higher Education, formerly known as Manipal University, is a private research institute deemed to be university located in the university town of Manipal, Udupi, Karnataka, India. Manipal Academy of Higher Education has branch campuses in Dubai and Mangalore. It also has sister campuses in Sikkim and Jaipur. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Manipal UGET 2023 Exam Dates
|Application Form Start from||March 2023|
|Last Date for submission of Application form||March 31, 2023|
|Exam Slot Booking Starts from||April 21 – 24 2023|
|Exam Date||April 28 – 30th, 2023|
|Declaration of Result||June 2023|
|Counselling Starts from||From 14th June 2023 (B.Tech)|
|Commencement of Classes||To Be Announced Soon|
Manipal 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Manipal UGET which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: There is no minimum age to apply.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board for UG Courses.
- For PG Courses, candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline for the courses they have chosen.
Manipal 2023 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University i.e., https://manipal.edu/mu.html
- On the web page, click on the link “Manipal UGET 2020 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
Manipal Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|Category (for all Indian Nationals)||Fee|
|Application Fee (For All Courses)||Rs 600/-|
|Entrance Test Fee (for selected courses)
For Foreign /International/ NRI / NRI Sponsored category
Manipal UGET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The question paper contains 200 questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
The Syllabus contains the following subjects
Manipal UGET 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
Manipal UGET 2023 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
Manipal UGET Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the Manipal UGET Exam is completed. Manipal UGET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
Manipal UGET Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are required for the counselling process :
- MU UGET 2020 e-Hall Ticket.
- MU UGET 2020 Scorecard.
- Counselling call letter.
- Original copy of the 10th class mark sheet.
- Original copy of the 12th class mark sheet.
- Under graduate degree certificate (if applicable).
- Marks sheets of all the qualifying exams and degree.
- Post graduate diploma certificate (if applicable).
- Conduct certificate or Character certificate from the last studied institution.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of Manipal UGET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.