Check out the details of the Topic COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka Entrance Test 2021 like COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2021 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, COMEDK UGET Entrance Test Syllabus (COMEDK UGET 2021 आवेदन फॉर्म), COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form, and Fee. COMEDK only organizes entrance tests for engineering courses. The admission to the architecture program will be based on NATA Score. COMEDK Exam Date 2021 was available below on this page.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BVP CET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent, and non-exploitative testing procedure and has been floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admissions to the Member Institution. The COMEDK UGET 2021 exam will be conducted in May 2020, across many cities in India for admissions to various UG programs.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates
|Release of COMEDK application form||14-06-2021|
|Availability of COMEDK mock test 2021||15th April 2021|
|Last date to submit COMEDK application form||31-07-2021|
|Last Date for Editing Online Application form||7th Aug 2021|
|Availability of COMEDK admit card||30th Aug 2021|
|COMEDK 2021 exam||14th Sep 2021|
|COMEDK result||Check in the official Website|
|COMEDK 2021 document verification||Check in the official Webstie|
Important Notification & COMEDK Exam Date 2021
- Notification for further extending the last date of application. Notified on 31/07/2021.
- Notification for announcing revised exam time. Notified on 18/07/2021.
- Notification for reduction of syllabus published on 30th April 2021.
- Details for Architecture 2021 Application will be announced soon.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Dates
|The application Form Starts from||January 16, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration|
|April 19, 2019|
April 20 – 22, 2019
|Admit Cards Available from||May 03, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 27, 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June – July 2019|
COMEDK UGET Full Form is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of COMEDK. The application form for all courses is issued from February 2021. The following we provide the Online Application form for COMEDK UGCET 2021 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form only through online mode. COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form will be issued from the second week of February 2021.
- In the application, candidates have to enter their full name, email ID, mobile no., and the courses for which applying. After successful registration, candidates will get the unique USER ID and Password to the registered email id & mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature in the JPEG format. Candidates, those seeking admission to B.Arch course have to submit a separate application for appearing in the counseling process.
Application Fee For COMEDK UGCET Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
- For applicants appearing for Physics, Chemistry, and Maths: Rs 1,200
- For applicants appearing for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology: Rs 1,500.
- Applicants have to pay the fee through the DD in favor of COMEDK, payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2021 includes the Age limit for Admission in COMEDK, COMEDK UGET Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in COMEDK.
Age Limit: There’s no specific age limit to appear in Entrance Test 2020.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government the background subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually.
- Eligible With qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects.
- Also If the Qualification of 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka also eligible.
- The candidates should have appeared for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. There would be no negative marking so mark would not be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the COMEDK UGET entrance Test 2021 Test is given as follows,
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||3 hours||180|
|Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry||2 hours||120|
|Paper 2: Biology and English||1: 30 minutes||90|
|Paper 1: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics||3 hours||180|
|Paper 2: Biology and English||1:30 minutes||90|
Note: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test). The language of the question paper will be English. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect response of the Student.
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test
The COMEDK UGET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the COMEDK UGET Entrance Test.
- Physics Syllabus: Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations, Thermal and Chemical effects of currents, Electromagnetic induction, and alternating currents, Physical world & measurement, Introduction, description of motion in one dimension, Description of motion in two and three dimensions.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Chemistry of representative elements, Nuclear chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Chemistry in action, Chemistry of biological processes, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry of carbon compounds, Coordination chemistry and organometallics, Transition metals including lanthanides.
- Mathematics Syllabus: Vectors and three-dimensional geometry, Matrices and determinants, Circles, Coordinate geometry, Exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, Correlation and regression, Differential equations, Definite integral, Integral calculus, Differential calculus.
- Biology Syllabus: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution.
How to Prepare COMEDK UGET Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Model/Previous Years Questions for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2021
You can Check the previous Question Papers for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2021 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the COMEDK UGET entrance Test 2021 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
Uttaranchal University will release the answer key of the entrance Test 2021 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Answer Key
COMEDK UGET Result
The Result will be available from Uttaranchal University in online mode declared tentatively on After the Online exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2021 result by entering roll number. The merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Results
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counseling
- COMEDK UGET Admission of Counselling 2021 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the Entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the COMEDK UGET Online Test 2021.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, read the following for more Information
- LPU NEST Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KIITEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.