COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka Entrance Test 2019 like COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, COMEDK UGET Entrance Test Syllabus, COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, and Fee. COMEDK only organizes entrance test for engineering courses. The admission to the architecture program will be based on NATA Score.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- IISER Admission 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BVP CET 2018 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure and has been floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admissions to the Member Institution. The COMEDK UGET 2019 exam will be conducted in May 2019, across many cities in India for admissions to various UG programs.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||January 16, 2019|
|Last Date for Online Registration|
|April 19, 2019|
April 20 – 22, 2019
|Admit Cards Available from||May 03, 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 27, 2019|
|Counselling Starts||June – July 2019|
COMEDK UGET Full Form is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Undergraduate Entrance Test
COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Dates
In the below table, we are providing the tentative schedule of COMEDK UGET 2018:
|Application Form Available from||16th January 2018|
|Last Date to submit Application form & Mock Test Release Date||19th April 2018 & 5th February 2018|
|Admit Card Available on||4th – 12th May 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018 (Sunday)|
|Answer key Releasing Date & Provisional, Final Answer key on||17th May 2018 & 21st- 25th May 2018|
|Result Declaration on||28th May 2018|
|Counselling date starts from||June 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form
The Entrance Test Online Application Available on the Official Website of COMEDK. Application form for all courses is issued from February 2019. The following we provide the Online Application form for COMEDK UGCET 2019 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to fill the application form only through online mode. COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form will be issued from the second week of February 2019.
- In the application, candidates have to enter their full name, email ID, mobile no., and the courses for which applying. After successful registration, candidates will get the unique USER ID and Password to the registered email id & mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph, signature in the JPEG format. Candidates, those seeking admission to B.Arch course have to submit a separate application for appearing in the counseling process.
Application Fee For COMEDK UGCET Test
The Application Fee for the Entrance test based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for UG and PG courses below, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
- For applicants appearing for Physics, Chemistry, and Maths: Rs 1,200
- For applicants appearing for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology: Rs 1,500.
- Applicants have to pay the fee through the DD in favor of COMEDK, payable at Bangalore.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit for Admission in COMEDK, COMEDK UGET Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in COMEDK.
Age Limit: There’s no Specific age limit to appear in Entrance Test 2018.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government the back ground subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually.
- Eligible With qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects.
- Also If the Qualification of 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka also eligible.
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
The entrance examination will be conducted in online mode. There would be no negative marking so mark would not be deducted for any incorrect answers. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the COMEDK UGET entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||3 hours||180|
|Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry||2 hours||120|
|Paper 2: Biology and English||1: 30 minutes||90|
|Paper 1: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||3 hours||180|
|Paper 2: Biology and English||1:30 minutes||90|
Note: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test). The language of the question paper will be English. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect response of Student.
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test
The COMEDK UGET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the COMEDK UGET Entrance Test.
- Physics Syllabus: Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Oscillations, Thermal and Chemical effects of currents, Electromagnetic induction, and alternating currents, Physical world & measurement, Introduction, description of motion in one dimension, Description of motion in two and three dimensions.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Chemistry of representative elements, Nuclear chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics, Chemistry in action, Chemistry of biological processes, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry of carbon compounds, Coordination chemistry and organometallics, Transition metals including lanthanides.
- Mathematics Syllabus: Vectors and three-dimensional geometry, Matrices and determinants, Circles, Coordinate geometry, Exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, Correlation and regression, Differential equations, Definite integral, Integral calculus, Differential calculus.
- Biology Syllabus: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals, Biology and Human Welfare, Ecology and Environment, Reproduction in Organism, Genetics & Evolution.
How to Prepare COMEDK UGET Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Model/Previous Years Questions for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2019
You can Check the previous Question Papers for COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2019 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in COMEDK UGET entrance Test 2019 exam.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Previous Question Papers
Uttaranchal University will release the answer key of entrance Test 2019 tentatively After the Exam. The Candidates can check their answers with the official answer key to know the expected marks.
Click Here: Entrance Exam Answer Key
COMEDK UGET Result
The Result will be available from Uttaranchal University in online mode declared tentatively on After the Online exam available on the official website. Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET Entrance Test 2019 result by entering roll number. Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.
Click Here: COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam Results
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counseling
- COMEDK UGET Admission of Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the rank holders who have qualified the entrance Exam. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the COMEDK UGET Online Test 2019.
- The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form as per the streams of Students and Rank Qualified on the entrance Exam.
Also, Read the following for more Information
- LPU NEST 2019 Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PESSAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- KIITEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.