SBVUMCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic SBVUMCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. SBVUMCET is the Medical Entrance Exam conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University. The University offers admissions for UG courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Sc and PG courses such as MD, M.Sc and MS. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions before the last date. Candidates can apply for the application on the official website of the university. Go through the article, for more information about SBVUMCET Entrance Exam. Application form will be available from the month of April 2019.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- PMET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- AIET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
SBVUMCET full form is Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
SBVUMCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application starts from||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last Date for submitting the Application form||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit Cards Available from||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2019|
SBVUMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for SBVUMCET which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualification.
- Age Limit : Candidates should be between 17-25 years as on December 31st 2019.
- Educational Qualifications : For UG courses, candidates should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized Board. For PG courses, candidates Bachelor’s from MCI recognized college.
SBVUMCET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the University ., http://www.sbvu.ac.in/.
- On the web page, Click on the link “SBVUMCET 2019 Online Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- After registration, login with the generated ID and password.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
SBVUMCET 2019 Application Fee
The application fee details are mentioned in the following table.
|For All Categories||Rs 1000/-|
SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
SBVUMCET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
SBVUMCET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the SBVUMCET Exam is completed. SBVUMCET Exam cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
SBVUMCET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of SBVUMCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.