Check out the details of the Topic REAP 2020 Application Form, Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Rajasthan Engineering Admission 2020. There is No Entrance Test is going to Conduct by Rajasthan Technical University Admission. You can check here the information on Rajasthan Engineering Important Dates (REAP आवेदन पत्र), Eligibility, Engineering 2020 Application Form, and Fee, Counseling and Admission Procedure of Rajasthan Engineering. Rajasthan Technical University, Kota is the responsible authority to arrange the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.
Read the Following Links for More Information on the details of Entrance Test and Admissions in Respective Universities.
- Karnataka Polytechnic Admission Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- Delhi University Admission Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
About Rajasthan Technical University
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is an affiliating university located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Technical University offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
The admission procedure is conducted on behalf of government-aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan. The admission in the University will be based on JEE Main score or class 12th merit.
REAP 2020 Admission Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Start of registration and filling of application form||2nd week of May 2020|
|Last date of deposition of the registration fee/ advance fee||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of registration/ option form filling||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Physical counselling – Ex-servicemen (phase –I)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Physical counselling (PWD, KM candidates)||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of reporting for out of Rajasthan candidates||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|The final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|I-counselling list (I- allotment)||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after I-counselling||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Option for an upward moment start||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Option for upward moment ends||4th week of Jul 2020|
|II-counselling list (II-allotment)||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of reporting for Rajasthan domicile candidates after II-counselling||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for depositing original documents at the last reported institute||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Last date for withdrawal of admission||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Internal sliding option starts||Last week of Jul 2020 after reporting|
|Internal sliding option ends||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Internal sliding list declaration and online submission of results to REAP office||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Special round seat matrix declaration||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Start of registration, the start of filling of options form for special/spot round||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of deposition of registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date for registration/ option form filling for spot round||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Counselling list allotment for special/ spot round||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Last date of reporting for after special/spot round||3rd week of Aug 2020|
REAP 2019 Admission Dates
|Starting Date of Application||June 01, 2019|
|Last date for payment of registration fee||June 29, 2019|
|Last Date for registration/Option Form Filling||June 30, 2019|
|Counselling List for First Round||July 05, 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting for candidates at the allotted institutes after counselling – I||July 14, 2019|
|Counselling List for Second Round||July 16, 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting for candidates at the allotted institutes after counselling – II||July 20, 2019|
|Last date for reporting the original documents at the reported institute||July 30, 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal of admission||July 31, 2019|
|Counselling for special round candidates||August 05, 2019|
|Last Date of Reporting for candidates at the allotted institutes after special round||August 14, 2019|
REAP Full form is Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
REAP Application Form 2020
The Admission Application Available on the Official Website of Rajasthan Technical University. Application form for all courses is issued from May 2020. Following we provide the Online Application form for Rajasthan Technical University 2020 Admission.
- Online Application Form: Formats of various certificates 2017, Medical Fitness Certificate, Refund Form, Income Certificate, Conversion rule from CGPA to Percentage.
How To Apply:
- The Rajasthan Technical University Engineering Admission 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available Online from May 2020.
- The Application Fee Payment Would be possible in Online mode only. After the fee submission, candidates will get a transaction code. Candidates have to log in again & fill the basic details in the application form.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy. For more details, you can go through the following link.
The Application Fee for the Rajasthan Engineering Admission is Rs.700 For all category candidates. The Admission Fee based on the course selected by the student. The Application Fee is applied for Engineering courses, Candidates can submit the fee Payment of the Application fee can be pay through online mode. The Payment of Application Fee is refundable.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Admission which includes the Age limit for Attending the Rajasthan Technical University, Engineering Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Engineering course colleges through Rajasthan Technical University.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age limit: The Applied Candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1993. The Age Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Qualification: The candidate should have cleared class 12 with minimum of 45% marks and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ Non-Creamy Layer SBC of Rajasthan state with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and having anyone subject from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, and Biology as optional subjects. The Candidates those pass the JEE Main 2020 exam & also 10+2 examination in 2018 are also eligible.
REAP 2020 Participating Institutes
- Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Modern Institute of Technology and Research Centre
- School of Aeronautics (Neemrana)
- Margaret Engineering College
- Jaipur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur
- Aryabhatta College of Engineering and Research Centre
- Mahila Engineering College
- Wilfred’s Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Alwar Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Institute of Engineering and Technology, Alwar
List of Groups in Rajasthan Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Humanities and English Studies
- Information Technology Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Physics Studies
- Management Studies
REAP Merit List 2020
REAP 2020 results will be declared by the authority on the DTE website. The rank/merit will be published on the website in August 2020. Candidates can check their rank by entering their course name, application number, and password. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, the admission will be offered at the various institutions of the state.
REAP 2020 COUNSELING
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the Applied Students. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website. The counseling will be started from July 2020 through offline mode. Before the counseling process, candidates will be called for the document verification. The counseling Process Would follow the Stepwise Procedure as Online registration, Online choice filling, and locking, Seat Allotment, Physical reporting at the allotted Institute.
The documents required for Counselling are following,
- JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2020 Rank Card
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
REAP 2020 Admission Procedure
After the verification round and submission of counseling Documents, the candidates can exercise the options for colleges and branches. All the required documents will be verified at the counseling round. The selection of the candidate in the B.Tech course will also provide on the basis of JEE Main. The candidate will also be selected on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the 10+2 examination. 100% seats will be filled through the JEE Main score. Admission will be canceled if the candidate will not appear in Counseling Dates and also if he can not submit the certificates.
REAP 2020 Reservation
- NCL-SBC Candidates: 1%
- PWD Candidates: 3%
- Women Category: 25%
- SC Candidates: 16%
- ST Candidates: 12%
- OBC-NCL Candidates: 21%
Also, refer to the following links as provides you the better Information.
- KCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- Odisha DET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- CUSAT Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of REAP 2020 Application Form, Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.