Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2019 – Seat Allotment & Document Verification Process
Check out the information regarding Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2019. The University conducts Aptitude Test for admissions into B.Tech Programs. Candidates will be selected for the admission based on the performance in the Written Exam. The Exam will be conducted on June 1, 2019 and final results will be declared in 3rd week of June 2019. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. The Counselling will be held in the month of June 2019. The Counselling Dates are yet to be announced by the University. The Counselling will be held in offline mode. Through this article, you can get all the details regarding Counselling Procedure, Document Verification etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Banasthali Aptitude Test Result – Download the Result PDF, Cut Off Marks & Merit List
|Name of the Exam||Aptitude Test|
|Conducted by||Banasthali Vidyapith University|
|Date of Exam||June 1, 2019|
|Category||Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling Process
- The Counselling will be held in offline mode. Those who have attended the Entrance Exam and have been qualified will be invited for the Counselling Session.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling process, after the merit list is released by the Authorities.
- According to the Date & Time, candidates should should report at the Counselling Venue.
- Candidates should register themselves after reaching the Counselling Centre.
- The candidates will be called according to their ranking in the merit list and the allotment will be done according to the choice of preference and availability of seats.
- Payment of the fees has to be done by the candidates to complete their admission formalities.
Document Verification Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Aptitude Result or Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Pass Port Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling Process, Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.