Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2020 – Seat Allotment & Document Verification Process
Check out the information regarding Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2020. The University conducts Aptitude Test for admissions into B.Tech Programs. Candidates will be selected for the admission based on the performance in the Written Exam. The Exam will be conducted in June 2020, and final results will be declared in the 3rd week of June 2020. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. The Counselling will be held in the month of June 2020 (बनस्थली विद्यापीठ परामर्श). The Counselling Dates are yet to be announced by the University. The Counselling will be held in offline mode. Through this article, you can get all the details regarding Counselling Procedure, Document Verification etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Banasthali Vidyapith Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Banasthali Aptitude Test Result – Download the Result PDF, Cut Off Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2020 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting date of application||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply and submit an application||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with late fee||2nd week of May 2020|
|Entrance Test date||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Result Release date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling 2019
|Name of the Exam||Aptitude Test|
|Conducted by||Banasthali Vidyapith University|
|Date of Exam||June 1, 2019|
|Category||Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling Process
- The Counselling will be held in offline mode. Those who have attended the Entrance Exam and have been qualified will be invited for the Counselling Session.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling process after the merit list is released by the Authorities.
- According to the Date & Time, candidates should report at the Counselling Venue.
- Candidates should register themselves after reaching the Counselling Centre.
- The candidates will be called according to their ranking in the merit list and the allotment will be done according to the choice of preference and availability of seats.
- Payment of the fees has to be done by the candidates to complete their admission formalities.
Document Verification Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Aptitude Result or Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
About Banasthali Vidyapith University
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women’s higher education institute which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the PhD level.
It was on October 6, 1935, that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. They had high expectations that she would work for women’s cause when she would grow up. But destiny ordained otherwise.
Thus, Banasthali owes its existence neither to the zeal of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is also not the creation of a Philanthropist’s purse. It has arisen like the fabled phoenix from the ashes of a blossoming flower Shantabai.
Banasthali is one of the five higher education institute in India meant exclusively for Women. Over these seventy-five years, Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women’s education. Banasthali’s educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student’s personality.
Details about Banasthali Vidyapith 2020 Counselling
- The University will conduct counselling tentatively in the month of June/July 2020.
- Moreover, only the female candidates who wish to take admission in the undergraduate courses can attend the counselling and admission process. http://www.banasthali.org
- The selection criteria of candidates for counselling will be the cumulative score in Banasthali Aptitude Test and 10+2 Marks. The ratio of aptitude test score and XII marks will be 50:50 for merit list preparation.
- It is compulsory for each candidate to send the marks of 10+2 before the counselling procedure begins.
- Candidates who wish to take admission in the university should submit the preferences of the other branches in the application form itself.
- Candidates will get the branch of their choice during counselling as per the merit position in the final merit list and seat availability.
- The candidates must carry their scorecard as well as the admit card at the time of counselling.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Banasthali Vidyapith Counselling Process, Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.