Check out the Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021. The Directorate of Training, Govt of Chhattisgarh will release the admission notification every year for the ITI courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of CG ITI (छत्तीसगढ़ आईटीआई प्रवेश)Admissions, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Chhattisgarh ITI Admissions.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Training, Govt of Chhattisgarh|
|Notification on||Chhattisgarh ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Tentative Dates 2021
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2021|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2021|
|Display of Merit List||July 2021|
|Counseling starts from||July 2021|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for CG ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||June 2020|
|Display of Merit List||July 2020|
|Counseling starts from||July 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed class 10th under 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 14 – 25 years.
How to fill the CG ITI Application Form?
- Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the CG ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute i.e.,
- Click on the link ” Online Application 2020 “.
- Now register yourself by entering the basic details in the admission form.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- After successful completion of the application form, candidates have to visit the nearest Govt ITI for document verification.
- Only after the document verification is completed, the candidate will be able to fill the choice preferences.
The application fee for ITI admissions varies for different categories :
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Chhattisgarh ITI Admissions :
- Architectural Draughtsman
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology
- Instrument Mechanic
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Mechanic Computer Hardware
- Technician Mechatronics
- Electronic Mechanic
- Painter General
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air- conditioner)
- Interior Decoration and Designing
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
- Welder (Welding & Inspection)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Solar Technician (Electrical)
- Foundryman Technician
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Rice mill Operator
- Welder (fabrication & fitting)
- Welder (Pipe)
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- IoT Technician (Smart Agriculture)
- IoT Technician (Smart Healthcare)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Dress Making
- Fashion Design Technology
- Hospital House Keeping
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Multimedia Animation and Special Effects
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Driver cum mechanic
- Smartphone Technician Cum App Tester
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Employment and training,
Indravati Building, Block-3,
Fourth floor, new Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Phone : +91-771-2331331
E-mail: [email protected]
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2021. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.