AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus 2022: In this article, we are providing the information regarding the AIT Pune B.Tech Entrance Test Syllabus 2022. The AIT B.Tech Exam will be conducted in the month of 1st Session – 21st April to 4th May 2022 and 2nd Session – 24th May to 29th May 2022 . The Institute offers UG & PG Courses in the field of Engineering. Admissions will be taken based on the candidate’s performance in JEE Main Exam. The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) will be conducted twice in a year i.e in the month of April & May 2022.
Candidates who want to join in AIT Institute must be qualified in JEE Main. The application form is to be filled for both AIT B.Tech & JEE Main by the candidates (AIT पुणे B.Tech पाठ्यक्रम). You can download the AIT Pune Syllabus & Courses will be available here.
Also, visit the following articles to know the other information regarding the AIT Pune Entrance Test 2022 is given as:
- AIT Pune Admissions – Eligibility, Fee, Registration, Application
- AIT Pune Admit Card – Download PGDMA Exam Hall Ticket PDF
- AIT Pune Time Table – Check the AIT Exam Date Sheet – Download
Content in this Article
Army Institute of Technology is an engineering college located in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is affiliated to the University of Pune. Only wards of army personnel are allowed admission. AIT is operated by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and has the Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army (COAS), as the president of its board of governors.
Army Institute of Technology was ranked 88 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2022.
AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus 2022
AIT Pune B.Tech 2022 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Scores in JEE Main.
- The results of filtered candidates will be available on the official website, candidates need to login to check out the results.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend the counselling process for verification of documents, admission formalities, etc.
AIT B.Tech 2022 Counselling Process
AIT Pune B.Tech Admissions: The Counselling Process will be conducted on the prescribed date at the Institute. The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling Process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Photocopy of JEE Main Admit Card & Score Card.
How to check the AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus 2022
The following are the steps to check the AIT Pune Entrance Test Syllabus 2022 is given as:
Firstly, visit the official website of AIT Pune.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search the ‘Syllabus’ tab on the home page.
- After that, select the course name and hit on the ok button.
- The AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus page will be available now.
- Finally, download the AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus and take a hard copy for future usage.
AIT Pune B.Tech Result – Check the Cutoff Marks & Merit list details
AIT Pune B.Tech Question Papers – Download Previous Year Paper
AIT Pune B.Tech Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this page, we have provided complete information about the AIT Pune B.Tech Syllabus & Courses 2022. So, if you have any doubt give a comment via the comment section otherwise move to the official website link will be provided in the above on this page. Don’t forget to share or subscribe to this page with your friends and family members to get the latest updates.