Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates of Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. The University offers UG, PG, Ph.D. Programmes only for female candidates. The University conducts Aptitude Test for the candidates who have applied for the admissions. Final admissions will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. The Applications will be available from the month of April 30, 2020 (बनस्थली विद्यापीठ प्रवेश). Through this article, you can get all the information about Banasthali University 2020 Admission Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- NICMAR NCAT Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
- NIRD PGDRDM Application Form, Registration, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility
Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions
Content in this Article
About Banasthali Vidyapith University
Banasthali Vidyapith (Banasthali University) is a women’s university in the Tonk district of the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is a deemed university offering programs at the school, undergraduate, and postgraduate degree levels. The university is fully residential. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Banasthali Vidyapith 91 overall in India in 2018, 64 among universities and 23 in the pharmacy ranking. The University has strong footprints in international ratings too, with four Star Rating in QS-International Ratings.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions 2020 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of online application||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to apply and submit application||Last week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of application submission with late fee||2nd week of May 2020|
|Test date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||7th February 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||April 30, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application with Late fee of Rs 900/-||May 15, 2019|
|Aptitude Test Date||June 1, 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||3rd week of June 2019|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry of 60% aggregate for B.Tech Admissions.
- For B.Pharm: Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics as their subjects.
- SC/ST Candidates should get a minimum of 40% marks in 10+2.
- Candidates should get a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (Aptitude Test) for final Admission.
Application Form Process
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute. i.e., www.banasthali.org
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Application Form||The fee to be paid|
|Registration Fee||Rs 800/-|
Candidates can download the admit card of Aptitude Test from the official website of the Institute. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the Exam without the Admit Card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “Aptitude Test” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card :
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” Aptitude Test 2020 Results “
- Select your Course
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counselling process.
Aptitude Test Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Sections & Subject Name||Number of Questions||Duration (in mins)|
|Section A – Physics & Chemistry||40||60|
|Section B – Mathematics /Biology||40||60|
|Section C – Logical Reasoning||20||30|
Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions & Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Aptitude Test. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee.
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Aptitude Result or Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate for Economically Backward Class (EBCs)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PassPort Size Photographs
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions, Application Form (बनस्थली विद्यापीठ आवेदन पत्र), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.