Christ University Law Entrance Test Counselling 2019 – Check the CU Law Exam Seat Allotment Details
Christ University Law Entrance Test Counselling 2019 : The Kerala LLM 2019 Counselling will be organized after the candidates have appeared for the examination and have received the answer key. CU follows the Centralized Allotment Procedure (CAP). The official exam dates for the Centralized Allotment Process will be announced on the offcial site cee-kerala.org and also in the leading newspapers. Also, CU will not send individual details to the students. So, the candidates must make sure to keep tracking the official site and also the news papers. The applicants can check out the below page to know about the complete CAP procedure for Christ University Law exam 2019 examination. In this all the information is related to the CEE. You can check the Christ University Law Entrance Test Counselling, Seat Allotment Deails 2019 is also available in this page.
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Quesetion Papers PDF – Download
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
Christ University Law Entrance Test Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
The candidates need to have all the required certificates ready at the time of admission at the allotted institute. The list of documents to be submitted at the time of admission at the allotted institute is mentioned below in this page. Also, candidates can check out the tentative dates for the CAP process from the table below.
|Centralized Allotment Process||Important Dates|
|Registrations for CAP begins||3rd week of March 2019|
|CAP Registration ends||3rd week of March 2019|
|Allotment Publication||3rd week of March 2019|
|Joining at Allotted Colleges||4th week of March 2019|
CAP Registration Fee
Once the Centralized Allotment Process notification is out, the candidates will have to pay the registration fee. Applicants can check out the fee as charged in the previous year. CUmay make changes in the application fee. In such a case, we will update the same on this page.
- CAP Registration Fee for General and SAP Category Candidates – Rs 800/-
- CAP Registration Fee for SC/ST candidates – Rs 400/-
Documents required for CU Law Entrance Test Counselling Procedure
There are certain documents that need to be ready at the time of admission process. It is great to know about these certificates well in advance so that the applicants do not hassle at the time of admission. Applicants should make a proper file of these documents so that the same can be submitted.
- Data Sheet of Law
- CUIssued Allotment Memo
- Provisional Degree and Certificates
- Mark sheets of the LLB exams
- Original certificates
- Any other documents that are mentioned in the Memo
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate – Issued by the institution last attended/ Obtained from a Gazetted officer obtained within a time limit of 6 Months
- Recent Passport Sized photographs – 2 Copies
- Eligibility Certificate from a Kerala university; in case candidate has passed the qualifying examination from any outside state.
- Relieving order and a Good Conduct certificate for the candidates employed or getting trained in Government Service.
Christ University Law Exam 2019 Seat Allotment Procedure
Below the candidates can understand the explained Centralized Allotment Process step by step.
First, the applicants will have to complete the online registration for the CAP process. To do this, the students need to visit the offcial site cee.kerala.gov.in and login to their accounts. To login, the candidates have to enter their application number & password.
CU Entrance Test 2019 Counselling – List of Colleges included in CAP Procedure
Below is the list of colleges that are included in the CAP process in the last year. Applicants can note that the list is expected to be the same for CU Law 2019 Counselling also.
|Govt Law Colleges|
|College Code||Name of College|
|TVL||Govt. Law College Thiruvananthapuram|
|TCL||Govt. Law College Thrissur|
|EKL||Govt. Law College, Ernakulam|
|KKL||Govt. Law College Kozhikode|
|Private Self Financing Law Colleges|
|ATL||Al-Azhar Law College, Thodupuzha, Idukki|
|CEL||CSI College for Legal Studies, Ettumanoor, Kottayam|
|GNL||Mar Gregorios College of Law, Nalanchera, Trivandrum|
|SKL||Sree Narayana Guru College of Legal Studies, Kollam.|
Check the Kerala LLM Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- Christ University Law Entrance Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download
Here, we have given the information about the Christ University Law Entrance Examination. So, visit the Christ University Law Entrance Test Counselling, Seat Allotment Details. And if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members.