AICEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic AICEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AICEE is the entrance exam for seeking admissions for various UG Programs in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Every year this entrance test is conducted by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). This exam is conducted across India (AICEE 2019 आवेदन फॉर्म). Students who are interested and whose goals are to become a Doctor or settled in Medical Field can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of January 2019. Go through the article, for more information about the AICEE test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- TS HORTICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- HORTICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
AICEE full form is All India Common Entrance Examination
Content in this Article
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is a statutory body which regulates veterinary practice in India. Established under the Ministry of Agriculture of the Government of India in 1984, and based in New Delhi, the Council is governed by the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984. The first members were nominated in 1989. The first elections to the Council took place in 1999. It derives its funding from grants-in-aid from the Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying of the Ministry of Agriculture.
AICEE 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Release Date||2nd week of January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Mid-February 2019|
|Admit Card Available from||April 2019|
|AICEE Exam Date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||May 2019|
AICEE 2019 Application form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website. i.e., afmc
- On the web page, Click on the link “AICEE Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AICEE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-22 years.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam, i.e. the 12th standard with English, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
Qualifying Marks :
UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40% , PWD – 45%
AICEE Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam is Offline.
- The question paper contains objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3.30 hours.
- The question paper contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
AICEE Syllabus 2019 contains topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
AICEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AICEE 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AICEE 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AICEE Exam is completed. AICEE cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AICEE 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AICEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.