Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of AIBE XI Question Papers 2019, Answer Key, Solution, PDF Download. The AIBE sample papers 2019 are available online on the Official Website as well as offline mode also. To download the AIBE 2019 sample papers, candidates can get links provided below for Best Preparation.
All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam (एआईबीई इलेवन प्रश्न पत्र) is directed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The AIBE XI 2019 Entrance Test is going to conduct in March 2019. The AIBE XI Applied
Candidates can check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the AIBE XI 2019 sample papers.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the AIBE XI 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information o AIBE XI.
- AIBE XI Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The AIBE XI Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The AIBE XI Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- AIBE XI Result | All India Bar Exam (AIBE) Result
Content in this Article
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the AIBE examination candidate will be awarded a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Candidates will have 11 languages to choose from attempting the examination.
AIBE Full Form is All India Bar Examination
AIBE XI 2018 Question Paper
Bar Council of India (BCI) Authority Releases the Official Question Papers with Answer Key After the AIBE XI Entrance Test. The AIBE XI 2019 Entrance Test is going to conduct in March 2019. The candidates qualifying the AIBE XI 2019 will be awarded the ‘Certificate of Practice’ by BCI. The Result of AIBE XI Result will be available in the month of March 2019. By the following Links, you can Download the AIBE XI 2018 Question Paper for Download.
- AIBE XI 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
AIBE XI Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the sample Question Paper of AIBE XI 2019 for the candidate Preparation. you can download the sample AIBE XI Question Papers from the following Link.
|AIBE XI Sample Question Papers||Download Link|
|AIBE Question Paper||Download|
How to Prepare the AIBE XI 2019 Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
AIBE XI Syllabus and Exam Pattern
AIBE XI Question Paper: The AIBE XI Exam Pattern is an Objective type Questions which have to attempt a total of 100 questions in three hours and thirty minutes duration. Maximum marks aspirants can score in the exam is 100. This law entrance test is an open book exam.
|AIBE XI Subjects||Questions|
|Constitutional Law||10 Ques|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8 Ques|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10 Ques|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10 Ques|
|Evidence Act||8 Ques|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4 Ques|
|Family Law||8 Ques|
|Public Interest Litigation||4 Ques|
|Administrative Law||3 Ques|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4 Ques|
|Company Law||2 Ques|
|Environmental Law||2 Ques|
|Cyber Law||2 Ques|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4 Ques|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5 Ques|
|Law related to Taxation||4 Ques|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8 Ques|
|Land Acquisition Act||2 Ques|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2 Ques|
Syllabus for AIBE XI Test
- Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates
- Property Law
- Administrative Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
- Constitutional Law
- Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments
- Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure
- Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing
Category II :
- Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Public International Law
- Company Law
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights Law
- Labour and Industrial Law
Note: To qualify All India Bar Examination, the minimum scores are 40% so the candidates need to score 40 marks out of 100 to qualify the examination.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AIBE XI Question Papers 2019, Answer Key, Solution, PDF Download (एआईबीई Question Papers). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.