HORTICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic HORTICET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. HORTICET is the state level common entrance exam for seeking admissions in B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture. This exam will be conducted by Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem. Candidates who are interested and eligible for studying in this university (HORTICET 2019 आवेदन फॉर्म) can apply for the admission before the last date. Application form website address is also provided to you. Applications are to be submitted only through online mode. Go through the article, for more information about the entrance test.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- OUAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- PAU CET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Content in this Article
HORTICET full form is Horticulture Common Entrance Test
|Name of the exam||HORTICET|
|Conducted by||Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||Telugu|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the University
Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University, formerly Andhra Pradesh Horticultural University, is a state university located at Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2007 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and focuses on education and research of horticultural science.
|Application Starting Date||June 05, 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||June 28, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||July 10, 2019|
|Date of Exam||July 18, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2019|
HORTICET 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available from June 05, 2019 on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website. i.e., https://www.drysrhu.edu.in/
- On the web page, click on the link “HORTICET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
HORTICET 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 650/-|
|For SC/ST||Rs 325/-|
HORTICET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for HORTICET which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-22 years.
- For SC/ST candidates, the age limit is up to 25 years.
- For Physically Challenged candidates, it is up to 27 years.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have passed Diploma in Horticulture from Dr.Y.S.R Horticultural University are eligible for applying for the admissions.
HORTICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 2 hours.
HORTICET Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus of the entrance exam contains all the subjects and topics covered in their Diploma in Horticulture.
How to Prepare HORTICET 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
HORTICET 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
HORTICET 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
HORTICET 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the HORTICET Exam is completed. HORTICET cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
HORTICET 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of HORTICET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.