AFMC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic AFMC 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AFMC admissions in Medicine Courses are given based on NEET score card. This exam is conducted across India. Students who are interested and whose goals are to become a Doctor or settled in Medical Field can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of April 2019. Candidates can apply for the admission on the official website. Go through the article, for more information about AFMC test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- TS HORTICET 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- NEET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
The Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) is a medical college in Pune, India, in the state of Maharashtra. The college is managed by the Indian Armed Forces.
Established in May 1948 after World War II on the recommendation of the BC Roy Committee, remnants of various Indian Army Medical Corps units were amalgamated to create the Armed Forces Medical services. The AFMC undergraduate wing was established on 4 August 1962, which is also celebrated annually as AFMC Day by its alumni across the globe.
AFMC 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application Release Date for B.Sc Nursing||April 16, 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 15, 2019|
|Entrance Test (B.Sc Nursing)||June 16, 2019|
|Online Application starts for PG Courses||September 16, 2019|
|Last date of Application form|
|October 22, 2019|
December 05, 2019
AFMC 2019 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website. i.e., afmc
- On the web page, Click on the link “AFMC Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
AFMC Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs 1400|
|For SC/ST||Rs 750|
AFMC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AFMC which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
Age Limit :
- The age limit should be between 17-24 years.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates who have passed 12th from recognized exam board and B.Sc Graduates can also apply.
AFMC 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Exam is in Offline Mode.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Each question paper contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- The duration of each question paper is 2 hours.
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||50|
|Intelligence, Logic and Reasoning||25|
|English Language and Comprehension||25|
AFMC Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of the entrance exam contains all the subjects and topics covered 12th standard. The following topics are to be covered in the syllabus :
- Botany & Zoology
- Reasoning , Logic and Intelligence
- Comprehension and English Language.
How to Prepare AFMC 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
AFMC 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AFMC 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AFMC 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AFMC Exam is completed. AFMC cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
AFMC 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be carried for the counselling :
- All Certificates / Marks Sheets
- NEET UG – 2019 Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Original certificate of NCC, Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level if any.
- Result or proof of having appeared in the qualifying examination held on or before 30 Apr 2019.
- Original mark sheet & pass certificate of qualifying examination.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AFMC 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.