AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form Download, AP PGLCET 2019 Test Pattern Syllabus, AP PGLCET 2019 Notification. You can get more details through this post on Andhra Pradesh PG Law Common Entrance Test. It is organized for admission in postgraduate law courses in the state law colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The AP PGLCET will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019.
Also, Read the following Links for More information,
- AP PGLCET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The AP PGLCET Question Papers 2018 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- AP PGLCET Answer Key 2019 pdf Download – Release Date
- The AP PGLCET Result 2019- Download Rank Card, Check Result
Content in this Article
ABOUT AP PGLCET
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides Ph.D. programme. Andhra Pradesh Common Post Graduation Law Entrance Test is a state level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. Only on basis of PGLCET 2019 Score Candidates can get admission in the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
AP PGLCET 2019 Important Dates
|Events||AP PGLCET 2019|
|Application Starts from||March 9, 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||April 10, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 14, 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||May 6, 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 9, 2019|
|Counselling||3rd week of August 2019|
AP PGLCET Full Form is Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test
Previous AP PGLCET 2018 Important Dates
|Online application forms will be available on||Second week of February 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||Third week of February 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||Third week of March 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Third week of April 2018|
|AP PGLCET 2018 Online Exam Date||Third week of April 2018|
|Answer key Declaration||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||First week of May 2018|
|Counselling||Third week of August 2018|
AP PGLCET Application Form 2019
The Availability of AP PGLCET 2019 will be online mode on the Official Website. The AP PGLCET 2019 Online application forms will be available in the Second week of 2nd week of March 2019 with the Last date for submission of applications on the second week of April 2019. The Applicants offers with the Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500 on the Third week of April 2019. Download the Online Application of AP PGLCET 2019 by the following Links.
How to Apply for AP PGLCET Online Application?
- The availability of AP PGLCET Application Form 2019 will be Online Mode.
- The Applicants can Submit their Application for through Online.
- Candidates have to register themselves first and the AP PGLCET 2019 Registration will be started from the month of March 2019.
- Enter all the details in user registration form on the Official Website.
- The Register candidates can follow the Admission Procedure of PGLCET 2019.
AP PGLCET Application Fee
The registration fee payment of AP PGLCET should be done through debit/credit card, net banking or AP online centers.
|Postgraduate Law courses LL.M Registration fee||Rs.800/-|
PGLCET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AP PGLCET 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the Admission Process in AP PGLCET.
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian National
- Education Qualification (LL.M. Course): Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared for LL.B./B.L. A candidate appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. The candidate Should have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in aggregate for OC/BC and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no provision of age limit for appearing in this examination
Centers of Entrance Test
List of Courses Offered by Colleges
Name of College
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar College of Law, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|(INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ORGANISATION) LLM|
|LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|(HUMAN RIGHTS LAW) LLM|
|Mahatma Jyothirao Phule College of Law, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Etcherla||LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|LLM (LABOUR AND INDUSTRIAL LAW)|
|(CONSTITUTIONAL LAW) LLM|
|Department of Law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW)|
|Department of Law, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati (Women Only)||LLM (HUMAN RIGHTS LAW)|
|LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|(LABOUR CAPITAL AND LAW) LLM|
|P. G. Department of Legal Studies, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|LLM (LAW OF CRIMES)|
|P. G. Department of Law, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|N. B. M. Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|LLM (INTERNATIONAL LAW)|
|All Saints Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|LLM (COMMERCIAL LAW)|
|Veeravalli College of Law, Rajahmundry||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW & ADMIN LAW)|
|LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|Visakha Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (FAMILY LAW)|
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Global Law Institute, Tirupati||(CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER) LLM|
|LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|S. R. K. M. Law College, Chittor||LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|LLM (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)|
|Sri Vijayanagar Law College, Anantapur||LLM (CORPORATE AND SECURITY LAWS)|
|(CRIMINAL LAW) LLM|
PGLCET Entrance Test Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each.The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items. The Medium of the Language is Only English.
|Part-A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||40 Marks||90 minutes|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques|
|Part-B||Public International Law||16 Ques||80 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques|
|Labour Law||16 Ques|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques|
Note: One marks will be awarded for each correct response. There is no negative marking on this exam. The exam was organized through online mode that is it will be the computer-based exam.
PGLCET Exam Syllabus
The PGLCET Test Subjects are as Follows, the Main Subjects should be Concentrated and should be thorough in jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR and other Laws.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties
- Ownership and possession
- Legal sanctions
- Schools of Jurisprudence
- Sources of law
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- enter-State Relations Emergency Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Nature of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
Public International Law:
- Air, Sea and Outer Space
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
- Nationality and Statelessness
- International law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- State Liability for torts,
- Consumer Protection Act 1986.
- General Principles of Tort
- Defenses, Joint Liability
IPR & Other Laws:
- Human rights, The protection of human rights ACT, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology, Act, 2000 and
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Copyright Act,1957
- Patents Act,1970
- Environmental Protection ACT,1986
- General principles of contract (sections 1-75, Indian contract ACT-1872).
- Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- India Penal code -General Principle & General Exceptions.
How to Prepare for PGLCET Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past years question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%.
- That is 30 marks out of total 120 marks has to be Qualify in the Entrance Test.
- There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
- The candidates who will appear in the final examination of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
AP PGLCET Admit Card 2019
The registered candidates can download their AP PGLCET 2019 Admit Card in online mode. The Availablity of Admit Card can be the second week of April 2019. So Applicants Need to Check the official Website for Admit Card Download. The Candidates need to Fill all required Details to Download AP PGLCET Admit Card 2019.
AP PGLCET Results
Candidates can Check their PGLCET exam results through our website. The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% That is 30 marks out of total 120 marks has to be Qualify in the Entrance Test. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST for ranking.
Click Here: AP PGLCET Result Download
AP PGLCET Ranking
The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may
be considered at the time of admission.
AP PGLCET Counseling
The Qualified Candidates can Participate in the Counselling Procedure on After The Result Declaration. The Schedule of the counseling will be Proceed in the Third week of August 2019. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for counseling process as per their rank in the merit list. The counseling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counseling.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling:
- APPGLCET 2019 Rank Card
- APPGLCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
Anantapuramu – 515003
Contact Details: Off- 08554-255893
E-Mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information
- AIBE XI 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AILET 2019 Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP PGLCET 2019 (एपी पीजीएलसीईटी 2019 ) Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.