Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AP PGLCET 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. The Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Here we Provide the Notification of the Details of AP PGLCET 2020 Application Form (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి దరఖాస్తు ఫారం)Download, AP PGLCET 2020 Test Pattern Syllabus, AP PGLCET 2020 Notification. You can get more details through this post on Andhra Pradesh PG Law Common Entrance Test. It is organized for admission in postgraduate law courses in the state law colleges of Andhra Pradesh. The AP PGLCET will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2020.
Also, Read the Following Links for More information,
- AP PGLCET Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The AP PGLCET Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- AP PGLCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The AP PGLCET Result- Download Rank Card, Check Result
Content in this Article
ABOUT AP PGLCET
The Sri Krishnadevaraya University of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides a Ph.D. program. Andhra Pradesh Common Post Graduation Law Entrance Test is a state-level examination conducts for offering admission in SKU Courses. Only on basis of PGLCET 2020 Score Candidates can get admission to the state universities in AP and its affiliated colleges.
AP PGLCET 2020 Important Dates
|AP PGLCET 2020||Expected Dates 2020|
|The Release date of Notification||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Form without Late Fee||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Form with the Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of April 2020|
|Correction in the Application Form||Last week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of AP PGLCET 2020 Exam||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Complaints of Answer Key||2nd week of May 2020|
|The Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Events||AP PGLCET 2019|
|Application Starts from||March 9, 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||April 10, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 14, 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||May 6, 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 9, 2019|
|Counselling||3rd week of August 2019|
AP PGLCET Full Form is Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test
AP PGLCET Application Form 2020
The Availability of AP PGLCET 2020 will be online mode on the Official Website. The AP PGLCET 2020 Online application forms will be available in the second week of 2nd week of March 2020 with the Last date for submission of applications in the second week of April 2020. The Applicants offers with the Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500 on the Third week of April 2020. Download the Online Application of AP PGLCET 2020 by the following Links.
How to Apply for AP PGLCET Online Application?
- The availability of AP PGLCET Application Form 2020 will be Online Mode.
- The Applicants can Submit their Application form through Online.
- Candidates have to register themselves first and the AP PGLCET 2020 Registration will be started from the month of March 2020.
- Enter all the details in the user registration form on the Official Website.
- The Register candidates can follow the Admission Procedure of PGLCET 2020.
AP PGLCET Application Fee
The registration fee payment of AP PGLCET should be done through debit/credit card, net banking or AP online centers.
|Postgraduate Law courses LL.M Registration fee||Rs.800/-|
PGLCET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AP PGLCET 2020 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the Admission Process in AP PGLCET.
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian National
- Education Qualification (LL.M. Course): Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared for LL.B./B.L. A candidate appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. The candidate Should have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in aggregate for OC/BC and 45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST.
- Age Limit: There is no provision of age limit for appearing in this examination
Centers for Entrance Test
List of Courses Offered by Colleges
Name of College
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar College of Law, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|(INTERNATIONAL LAW AND ORGANISATION) LLM|
|LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|(HUMAN RIGHTS LAW) LLM|
|Mahatma Jyothirao Phule College of Law, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Etcherla||LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|LLM (LABOUR AND INDUSTRIAL LAW)|
|(CONSTITUTIONAL LAW) LLM|
|Department of Law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu||LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW)|
|Department of Law, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupati (Women Only)||LLM (HUMAN RIGHTS LAW)|
|LLM (BUSINESS LAW)|
|(LABOUR CAPITAL AND LAW) LLM|
|P. G. Department of Legal Studies, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur||LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|LLM (LAW OF CRIMES)|
|P. G. Department of Law, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|N. B. M. Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|LLM (INTERNATIONAL LAW)|
|All Saints Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER)|
|LLM (COMMERCIAL LAW)|
|Veeravalli College of Law, Rajahmundry||LLM (CONSTITUTIONAL LAW & ADMIN LAW)|
|LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|Visakha Law College, Visakhapatnam||LLM (FAMILY LAW)|
|Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Global Law Institute, Tirupati||(CONSTITUTIONAL AND LEGAL ORDER) LLM|
|LLM (CRIMINAL LAW)|
|S. R. K. M. Law College, Chittor||LLM (LABOUR LAW)|
|LLM (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS)|
|Sri Vijayanagar Law College, Anantapur||LLM (CORPORATE AND SECURITY LAWS)|
|(CRIMINAL LAW) LLM|
PGLCET Entrance Test Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. The Questions will be objective type including multiple choice questions, matching items. The Medium of the Language is Only English.
|Part-A||Jurisprudence||20 Ques||40 Marks||90 minutes|
|Constitutional Law||20 Ques|
|Part-B||Public International Law||16 Ques||80 Marks|
|Mercantile Law||16 Ques|
|Labour Law||16 Ques|
|Crimes and Torts||16 Ques|
|IPR and other laws||16 Ques|
Note: One marks will be awarded for each correct response. There is no negative marking on this exam. The exam was organized through online mode that is it will be the computer-based exam.
PGLCET Exam Syllabus
The PGLCET Test Subjects are as Follows, the Main Subjects should be Concentrated and should be thorough in jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Laws, Crimes and Torts, IPR and other Laws.
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
- Custom Precedent and Legislation
- Rights and duties
- Ownership and possession
- Legal sanctions
- Schools of Jurisprudence
- Sources of law
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- enter-State Relations Emergency Provisions
- Amendments to the Constitution
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature
- Nature of the Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
Public International Law:
- Air, Sea and Outer Space
- State Jurisdiction
- United Nations
- Nationality and Statelessness
- International law and Municipal Law
- State Territory
- State Liability for torts,
- Consumer Protection Act of 1986.
- General Principles of Tort
- Defenses, Joint Liability
IPR & Other Laws:
- Human rights, the protection of human rights ACT, 1993
- Salient features of Information Technology, Act, 2000 and
- Right to Information Act 2005
- Copyright Act,1957
- Patents Act,1970
- Environmental Protection ACT,1986
- General principles of contract (sections 1-75, Indian contract ACT-1872).
- Trade Union Act 1926, Industrial Disputes ACT 1947.
- India Penal code -General Principle & General Exceptions.
How to Prepare for PGLCET Entrance Test?
- Refer the best books for preparation in advance and Try to practice past year question papers for the Candidate idea on the Entrance Test.
- The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%.
- That is 30 marks out of a total of 120 marks have to be Qualify in the Entrance Test.
- There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
- The candidates who will appear in the final examination of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
AP PGLCET Admit Card 2020
The registered candidates can download their AP PGLCET 2020 Admit Card in online mode. The Availablity of Admit Card can be the second week of April 2020. So Applicants Need to Check the official Website for Admit Card Download. The Candidates need to fill all required Details to Download AP PGLCET Admit Card 2020.
AP PGLCET Results
Candidates can Check their PGLCET exam results through our website. The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25% That is 30 marks out of total 120 marks has to be Qualify in the Entrance Test. There will be no minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST for ranking.
Click Here: AP PGLCET Result Download
AP PGLCET Ranking
The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may
be considered at the time of admission.
AP PGLCET Counseling
The Qualified Candidates can Participate in the Counselling Procedure on After The Result Declaration. The Schedule of the counseling will be Proceed in the Third week of August 2020. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for counselling process as per their rank in the merit list. The counseling fee has to be paid by the candidates at the time of attending the counseling.
Required Documents at the time of Counselling:
- APPGLCET 2020 Rank Card
- APPGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent Mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving the previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
Anantapuramu – 515003
Contact Details: Off- 08554-255893
E-Mail: [email protected]
Read the following links for more information
- AIBE XI Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AILET Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- AP LAWCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of AP PGLCET 2020 (एपी पीजीएलसीईटी 2020 ) Application Form, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.