ACET Application Form 2020: Check out the details of ACET Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Actuarial Common Entrance Test (एक्ट्यूअरियल कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट) 2020 like ACET Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, ACET Entrance Test Syllabus, ACET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. Institute of Actuaries of India is the statutory body that conducts the ACET entrance exam as it offers professional courses in Actuaries. Institute of Actuaries of India had started conducting its Entrance Exam which is ACET from January 2012.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- VMOU Admission Application Form, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
- AIMA UGAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
- IRMA Application Form, Registration, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern
About the Institute of Actuaries of India
Content in this Article
IAI organize an Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET). This entrance exam is conducted for those candidates planning to enroll as student members of IAI. Through the ACET the candidates can get admission into the various programs in accounts and further to make their career in the field of Actuaries. ACET entrance exam is conducted for those candidates planning to enroll as student members of IAI.
ACET 2020 Exam Dates
February Session 2020
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Registration starts||5th December 2019|
|Last date for registration||28th January 2020 (up to 3:00 pm)|
|Availability of hall ticket||12th February 2020|
|ACET 2020 February exam||29th February 2020 (10:00 am to 1:00 am)|
|Result date||7th March 2020|
|Last date for membership admission for those who wants to appear for June 2020 Examination||9th April 2020|
|Registration starts||3rd week of February 2020|
|Registration closes||Last week of April 2020|
|ACET 2020 June exam date||3rd week of June 2020|
|Result announcement||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date for membership admission for those who wants to appear for December 2020 Examination||Last week of July 2020|
|Counselling process||August 2020|
ACET Full Form is Actuarial Common Entrance Test
LIST of ACET 2020 Exam Centers
ACET 2020 Application Form
ACET Application Form: ACET 2020 exam is conducted two times in this year, the exam is held on 1st week of April 2020 and 2nd week of December 2020. The ACET 2020 Online Application Available on the Official Website of IAI. The following we provide the Online Application form for the ACET entrance examination.
How To Apply:
- ACET Application form will be available only in Online Mode.
- The ACET 2020 Application Form of December exam has been started from July 2020 and the Last date for registration will be November 2020.
- The Online registration for ACET 2020 will be started from the First week of January 2020 and the Last date to fill the application form before the last week of February 2020.
- After filling the ACET registration form, keep the printout Copy for further reference.
ACET Application Fee
The ACET Application fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 3000 which includes the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Solution, and Online Exam as the registration fee would be paid and it will not be refundable nor that can be considered for the next ACET exam.
ACET Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
- Qualification: Candidates have to qualify their 10+2 examination or equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.
- Attempts: There is no Attempt limit for the ACET Examination of a student. Graduate, Postgraduate, Engineering students, Management students, Chartered and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also eligible to appear in the examination.
ACET Exam Pattern
ACET is a computer-based exam that is held on the 9th December 2017 for the December exam. The duration of the entrance test will be 3 hours. The exam will have 70 multiple choice types of questions. The question paper will be of 100 marks.
|Mathematics, Statistics, Data Interpretation||45 Ques||45 Marks|
|English||20 Ques||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||05 Ques||15 Marks|
Note: There is negative marking for each incorrect response in ACET Test.
ACET Application Form: ACET Syllabus will contain subjects such as Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning.
- Notation and standard functions
- Numerical Methods
- Discrete random variables
- Continuous random variables
- Discrete Distributions
- Continuous Distributions
- Permutations and Combination
- Types of Data
- Measures of Location
- Measures of Spread
- Advanced Probabilities
- Meaning-Usage Match
- Summary Questions
- Verbal Reasoning
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- English Usage or Grammar
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Cloze Passage
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Line Charts
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagrams
- Column Graphs
- Bar Graphs
- Binary Logic
- Seating Arrangement
- Logical Sequence, Matching, Connectives
- Blood Relations
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagrams
How to Prepare ACET
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
ACET 2020 Admit Card
The Applied Candidates of the ACET 2017 exam, have to print their Admit card (Hall Ticket) and bring it to the exam center. It is necessary to carry a Government-issued photo Id proof (Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original. 12th standard students can carry their 12th class exam hall ticket or school ID card having attached photograph with duly attested in original.
Click Here: ACET Admit Card Online
ACET Result 2020 has been declared online on the official website. The result for the December exam will be announced in December 2020. The ACET 2020 result will be published in the third week of April 2020. ACET Result will be valid only for three years from the result declaration date for taking student membership of IAI.
ACET Selection Procedure
ACET Application Form: After passing the ACET 2017-18 entrance exam, candidates have to undergo with the ACET Selection procedure. For that, candidates have to register themselves again for the Student Membership. Candidates can register on the official site by filling the Student Membership Form. Candidates take the printout of the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form and send it with the attested documents in the given address:
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai – 400001
Also, Read the following Links for more Information
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP ECET Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- JEECE Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- MAT Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ACET Application Form (एसीइटी), Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.