Ycmou Admissions 2020: Check out Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admissions 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about the YCMOU Admissions 2020. We have provided all the details and admission process for various courses at the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University(यशवंतराव चव्हाण महाराष्ट्र मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय).
Here we have given YCMOU Course details and Admission 2020. As we know that YCMOU Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University offers various Certificate, PG Diploma, Diploma, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs under its 8 schools. An application form can be filled online or offline. As we know that Admissions of this university are opened in the month of April. The intake students are done on the basis of the Common Entrance Test conducted by their university. The entrance test is objective in nature and contains 100 subject-specific questions Candidates who get qualified in this exam will have a chance to apply for this university. This university shortlists candidates only on the merit basis. Here we have given details of the various courses and their admissions. So refer to the details given below.
Content in this Article
YCMOU Admissions 2020
|University / Institution||Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Certificate|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Time Table – Click Here
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Admit cards – Click Here
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University – Click Here
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Question Papers – Click Here
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) was established in July 1989 by Act XX- (1989) of the Maharashtra State Legislature. It is the Fifth Open University in the country. The jurisdiction of this university, originally for the State of Maharashtra, has now been extended beyond this State and the university can now operate anywhere across the globe. The YCMOU has been recognized under section 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
It is a member of various prestigious associations and bodies like the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada to name a few. The main aim of the YCMOU is to become a Mass Varsity and to make available to the common man, educational programs that are of practical use in his day-to-day life and those that provide better prospects for the future. The YCMOU has its headquarters at Nashik, Regional Centres at 8 districts and the study centers spread all over the State of Maharashtra.
Courses offered by YCMOU
Ycmou Admissions: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University offers many UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate Programmes. Here we have given the list of these programs.
- Actuarial Science
- Nautical Science
- Industrial Science
- Business Information
- Media Graphics & Animation
- Facility Services
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Construction Practices
- Automotive Techniques
- Hospitality & Tourism Studies
- Industrial Drug Science
- Consumer Services
- Public Services
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Public Administration
- ITBP personnel
- Road Transportation
- Value & Spirituality
- Bachelor in Design
- Cooperative Management
- Hospitality and Travel & Tourism
- Business Process Management
- Bachelor of Fire & Safety
- Agricultural Extension
- Environmental Science
- Actuarial Science
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Industrial Engineering
- Hospitality & Tourism Studies
- Food Science
- Fashion Design
MA (Distance Education)
- Graduate degree or B.Ed degree
- Public Service
- Material Management
- Fashion Design
- General Construction Management
- Environment Architecture
- Urban & Regional
- Human Rights
- Computer Operation for Blind
- Office Tools
- Visual Basic
- Computerized Financial Accounting
- Expertise in C
- Data Structure
- Web Designing
PG Diploma Specializations
- Actuarial Application
Duration of course at YCMOU
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- This university offers Undergraduate courses like B.Tech for 3-4 Years.
- This university offers Postgraduate courses like MA 2 Years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the University. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech should get a good score on the entrance exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. The entrance test is objective in nature and contains 100 subject-specific questions. The questions are asked from the syllabus of UG degree for PG applying candidates and on Inter and SSC Syllabus for candidates who want to join UG.
Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. After the exam based on scores, this college conducts Counseling. In some cases, it considers only the academic score. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process of YCMOU
Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft.
After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Fee details of YCMOU
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University. On clicking the below link you can get the fee information of this university.
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] – 72,000
- Diploma – 12,000
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] – 46,500
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – 32,500
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] – 6,900
- Master of Commerce [M.Com] – 8,500
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] – 30,000
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – 2,000
- Bachelor of Arts [BA] – 5,900
- Certificate Course – 6,000
- Master of Arts [MA] – 8,000
- Master of Public Health [MPH] – 50,500
- Bachelor of Design [B.Des] – 2,24,000
- Bachelor of Architecture [B.Arch] – 2,80,000
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] – 57,000
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] – 35,000
- Bachelor of Education [B.Sc] – 30,000
- Master of Architecture [M.Arch] – 1,28,000
Documents required for YCMOU
The candidate who is interested to join the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
Eligibility Criteria for YCMOU
Ycmou Admissions: Candidates who wanted to join the Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University should meet the following eligibility
- Candidates who want to join an undergraduate should have completed SSC+2 Years of Intermediate in a recognized university.
- Candidates who want to join post-graduation should have completed the undergraduate in a recognized university.
- The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. is that the candidate should qualify M.Tech or should have done PG with 55%
YCMOU Admissions 2020 Dates
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st– 5th May 2020|
If you have any other details about the YCMOU Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac
Previous Year Dates
|Admission Open date||10th June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Admission||20th June 2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline and online|
|Entrance Exam Date||30th June 2019|
|Announcement of Results||To be Declared|
Ycmou Admissions Contact Details
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open UniversityAddress: Dnyangangotri Near Gangapur Dam, Govardhan,Nashik, Maharashtra 422222Phone: 0253 223 1715Official Site : www.ycmou.ac.in