SIBM MBA Application Form 2023: Check out the details of SIBM MBA 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune has released applications for MBA Courses for the session 2023. Candidates who have appeared and qualified in the SNAP test are eligible for the admissions.
Admissions to the candidates will be based on SNAP Scores. Shortlisted will be called for next rounds such as Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (SIBM MBA एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SIBM Pune MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BML Munjal University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- Christ University MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SIBM full form is Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
About Symbiosis University
Symbiosis International University, officially Symbiosis International (Deemed University), is deemed to be a university located in India. The university has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, Noida, and Pune. The university’s School for Liberal Arts is a member of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU).
The QS World University Rankings ranked Symbiosis International (Deemed University) 247 in Asia and 144 among BRICS nations in 2020.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, its engineering college, was ranked 19th by India Today in 2017 among engineering colleges in India and 42 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was ranked 20 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016 and seventh in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 18 in 2020.
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development was ranked 22 by Business Today’s India’s best B-schools 2016 and 12 in India by Outlook India’s Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SIBM MBA 2023 Dates
|Registration closes on||November 23, 2023 (Thursday)|
|Payment closes on||November 23, 2023 (Thursday)|
|Admit Card Live on(www.snaptest.org)||December 04, 2023 (Monday) for SNAP Test 1December 09, 2023 (Saturday) for SNAP Test 02 and SNAP Test 03|
|SNAP Computer Base Test (CBT) 2023||December 10, 2023 (Sunday)December 17, 2023 (Sunday)December 22, 2023 (Friday)|
|Announcement of Result||January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)|
SIBM MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SIBM MBA 2023 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Applicants must register for SNAP Test while registering for the SNAP exam, candidates can also apply for SIBM MBA Application Form.
- After entering all the details for the primary registration, candidates will be provided ID and password.
- Candidates need to log in with the ID and password, fill the remaining details in the Application form.
- Fill the details such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Make application fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
SIBM MBA 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details are as follows:
|Name of the Programme||The fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 1750/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs 1000/- per program|
SIBM MBA 2023 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be based on the following factors:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of valid SNAP Scores secured.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Exercise, Personal Interview, Written Ability Test.
- The final selection will be made on the performance of the candidate in GE- PIWAT.
SIBM MBA 2023 Admission Process
After final selection, candidates will be called for the admission Process
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process
- 10th Marks Certificate
- 12th Marks Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SNAP Test Admit Card
- SNAP Test Score Card
- Category Certificate
- College Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates who are going to attend the SNAP Test and also to get the details of the SIBM Pune MBA Application Form 2023, Fee (SIBM पुणे आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.