SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form 2019: Check out the latest updates of SP Jain School of Global Management MGB & GMBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. The Institute offers admissions for Master of Global Business (MGB) & Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA). Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT, GMAT or SPJAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admission available on the official website of the Institute (एसपी जैन MGB और GMBA एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Through this article, you can get all the information regarding GMBA & MGB Courses, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IGNOU MBA Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process
- IIFM PGDM Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SP Jain School of Global Management MGB & GMBA Admissions
About SP Jain School of Global Management
SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form: S P Jain School of Global Management is an Australian business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore, and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate business courses.
The Programs offered are as follows :
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Business Communications (BBC)
- Bachelor of Economics (BEC)
- Master of Global Business (MGB)
- Global Master of Business Administration (GMBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Big Data & Analytics (Full time or Part-Time)
- Executive Education
- Global FMB (Global Family Managed Business)
- Digital Marketing & Metrics (Full Time or Part-Time)
- Global Luxury Goods & Services Management (Full Time).
Content in this Article
SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form 2019 Dates
|Admissions will start from||April 24, 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of all fees||November 26, 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 2019|
|Commencement of Batch Starts from||1st week of January 2019|
SP Jain MGB & GMBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have 0-3 years of work experience.
English Language Proficiency
- Candidates who don’t have English as a subject in their 12th should have an English Language Proficiency Score (ELPS) to enroll in the program.
- However, admission will be offered to the students on showing ELPS.
Scores for English
- IELTS – minimum score of 6.5/9
- TOEFL IBT – minimum score of 70/120
- Pearson Test of English – minimum score of 60
SP Jain MGB & GMBA Selection Process
The selection process will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on GMAT, CAT or SPJAT.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of admission process such as Writing Essays, Analysing Case Studies & Personal Interview.
- Academic Record of the candidates.
- Final selection will be made on the above-mentioned factors and admission will be offered to the candidates.
SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Applicants must register for SNAP Test while registering for the SNAP exam, candidates can also apply for SIBM MBA Application Form.
- After entering all the details for the primary registration, candidates will be provided ID and password.
- Candidates need to log in with the ID and password, fill the remaining details in the Application form.
- Fill the details such as Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, etc.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
- Make application fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
SP Jain MGB & GMBA 2019 Application Fee
|For all Categories||Rs 1500/-|
SP Jain MGB & GMBA 2019 Admission Process
SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of SP Jain MGB & GMBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.