Welingkar PGDM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of Welingkar PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research invites applications for 2 year full time PGDM Admissions for the academic year 2019-21. The Institute offers PGDM Courses in Business Design, Research & Business Analytics etc. The Institute offers admissions based on the scores of national level entrance exams such as CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding Welingkar PGDM Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IMI Delhi Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IMT Ghaziabad Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research PGDM Admissions
Content in this Article
About Welingkar Institute
WE School is a private business school in India, with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore. Mumbai is the older center.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) is a Business School in India. Run by charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali, Pune, in the state of Maharashtra. WeSchool, Mumbai, established in 1977 offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management in new areas as Retail, Family Managed Business, Business Design & Innovation, Rural Management, Healthcare Management, Media & Entertainment Management and E-business.
Weschool, Bangalore was established in 2008 at Electronic City Phase -1 and has 3 full-time courses: PGDM, PGDM–E Biz and PGDM-Business Design & Innovation.
WeSchool has programs such as Post graduation in Business management, Business Design and Innovation, E-business, Retail, Healthcare, Rural Management, programs for Family Managed business, initiated several partnerships with industry and international universities. In 2015, WeSchool received the ‘AICTE -CII best industry-linked management institute’ award.
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Dates
|Online Application Form for Phase 1||Nov 2018|
|Online Application Form for Phase 2 starts||18th February 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||26th Jan 2019 (Phase 1)|
15th March 2019 (Phase 2)
|Phase 1 GD & PI Dates||Mumbai : 9th & 10th Feb 2019|
Delhi : 16th , 17th February 2019
Bengaluru : 9th February 2019
Kolkata : 17th February 2019
|Phase 2 GD & PI Dates||March/April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET Scores.
- On the basis of these scores, candidates will be selected for the next round of selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET , Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Mode of Payment||Fee to be paid|
|Online Payment||Rs 500/-|
|Demand Draft||Rs 550/-|
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Interview Centres
PGDM Interviews will be conducted for the candidates as per the schedule at the below mentioned centres for Phase 1 & Phase 2 :
Phase 1 Centres :
- New Delhi
Phase 2 Centres :
Welingkar PGDM 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Welingkar PGDM Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.