Welingkar PGDM Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of Welingkar PGDM 2023 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research invites applications for 2-year full-time PGDM Admissions for the academic year 2023.
The Institute offers PGDM Courses in Business Design, Research & Business Analytics, etc. The Institute offers admissions based on the scores of national level entrance exams such as CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview (विक्रेता PGDM आवेदन पत्र).
Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding Welingkar PGDM Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IMI Delhi Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IMT Ghaziabad Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research PGDM Admissions
About Welingkar Institute
WE School is a private business school in India, with branches in Mumbai and Bangalore. Mumbai is the older center.
Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool) is a Business School in India. Run by charitable Trust Shikshan Prasarak Mandali, Pune, in the state of Maharashtra. WeSchool, Mumbai, established in 1977 offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management in new areas as Retail, Family Managed Business, Business Design & Innovation, Rural Management, Healthcare Management, Media & Entertainment Management, and E-business.
We school, Bangalore was established in 2008 at Electronic City Phase -1 and has 3 full-time courses: PGDM, PGDM–E Biz and PGDM-Business Design & Innovation.
WeSchool has programs such as Post-graduation in Business Management, Business Design, and Innovation, E-business, Retail, Healthcare, Rural Management, programs for Family Managed Business, initiated several partnerships with industry and international universities. In 2015, WeSchool received the ‘AICTE -CII best industry-linked management institute’ award.
Welingkar PGDM Application Form 2023 Dates
The Welignkar PGDM Application dates in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the welingkar.org
|Start of Application||14th Nov, 2022|
|Application with Late fee||16th Jan 2023|
|Last date to complete & submit the application form||18th Jan’23|
|GDPI Shortlist||End of Jan, 2023 (Basis CAT /XAT Result / Profile based calls).|
|Mumbai||Feb 10th, 11th & 12th|
|Delhi||Feb 17th,18th & 19th|
|Kolkata||Feb 17th,18th & 19th|
|Bengaluru||Feb 10th & 11th|
|Start of Application||26th May 2023|
|Last date to complete & submit the application form||26th May 2023|
|GDPI Shortlist||May 2023 (Basis CAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT).|
|Mumbai||16th, 17th, 18th June 2023|
|Kolkata||Feb 17th,18th & 19th|
|Bengaluru||6th June 2023|
|Phase 2 Merit Result||3rd July, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Welingkar PGDM Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
Welingkar PGDM 2023 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows:
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET Scores.
- On the basis of these scores, candidates will be selected for the next round of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- The final selection of candidates will be based on CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/MHCET, Performance in the Interview, Academic Record of the candidates.
Welingkar PGDM 2023 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
Welingkar PGDM 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows:
|Mode of Payment||The fee to be paid|
|Online Payment||Rs 500/-|
|Demand Draft||Rs 550/-|
Welingkar PGDM 2023 Interview Centres
Welingkar PGDM Application Form: PGDM Interviews will be conducted for the candidates as per the schedule at the below-mentioned centers for Phase 1 & Phase 2:
Phase 1 Centres :
- New Delhi
Phase 2 Centres :
Welingkar PGDM 2023 Admission Process
Welingkar PGDM Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MHCET Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the Welingkar PGDM Application Form, Fee (वेलिंगकर पीजीडीएम आवेदन शुल्क), Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.