Check out the details of the Topic COMEDK PGET 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. COMEDK PGET is the state level medical entrance test. This Entrance Exam is conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
COMEDK offers admissions into PG Courses such as MD/MS/MDS. Admissions are offered based on the candidate’s NEET PG Score. Interested and Eligible can apply for the admissions before the last date (COMEDK PGET 2023 आवेदन फॉर्म). COMEDK PG Merit list is expected to release in the month of March 2023. Visit the official website of the university for application forms. Go through the article, for more information about COMEDK PGET Entrance Exam.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- COMEDK UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- BLDE UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counselling, Admission Process
COMEDK PGET Full Form is Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Postgraduate Entrance Test
About COMEDK PGET
COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure and has been floated by the Associations of Medical, Dental and Engineering private colleges for merit determination of students seeking admissions to the Member Institution. The COMEDK PGET 2020 across many cities in India for admissions to various PG programs is based on the NEET PG Score.
COMEDK PGET 2023 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||Mar 2020|
|Application Start Date||April 2023|
|Last Date of Form Submission||April 2023|
|Publishing of the Provisional COMEDK Merit List On a website||June 2023|
|Counselling||11 June, 2023|
COMEDK 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK which includes the Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Qualifying Marks.
- Age Limit: The age should be 25 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree from any MCI/DCI recognized Institution.
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks set by the association for COMEDK PGET 2020 is 50% for general candidates and 40% for category candidates.
COMEDK PGET 2023 Application Form
Applications will be available on the official website of the Examination Board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website i.e., bhu
- On the web page, click on the link “COMEDK PGET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
- Fee payment to be done, through online mode. (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
COMEDK PGET 2023 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
|For all Categories||Rs 800 /-|
COMEDK PGET Exam Pattern
COMEDK PGET replaced by (NEET PG/MDS) entrance exam 2023 will be held on January 2023
- The Exam will be through online mode.
- The question paper will be of 180 objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is for 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
COMEDK PGET Syllabus
- The Syllabus will be the topics and subjects studied in their Graduation.
COMEDK PGET 2023 Counselling
- After the declaration of Merit List, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling
- Graduation Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10th & 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- COMEDK PGET Application Form 2023
- NEET PG Admit Card 2023
- NEET Rank Card 2023
- Photo Identity Proof
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- Allotment Letter
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of COMEDK PGET 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.