SBVUMCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 – Download the SBVUMCET Exam Admit Card
SBVUMCET Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: Check the MAHE (Manipal Academy of Higher Education) has started the generation of the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test Admit Card from 5th April, 2019 for the applicants who complete their slot booking. Only the registered candidates are interested for MU UGET 2019 Admit Card Download. To get the MU OET Admit Card/Hall Ticket the applicants have to log in using their application number & password. Check more information regarding the SBVUMCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card on this page below. In this all the details are completely related to the Manipal University.
- SBVUMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- SBVUMCET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- SBVUMCET Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
SBVUMCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Dates
The SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card is the only document that allows the candidates to enter the exam centre and appear in the exam. In addition to that, it is the only proof that you have registered for the exam and are eligible to appear in the entrance test. Check important dates of SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card here:
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Slot Booking and issuance of admit cards starts||05 Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking Ends on||09 Apr 2019|
How to download SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants need to follow some steps in order to download SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Log on to the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) using the application number and password that was generated during the SBVUMCET 2019 application form fill up.
- Next candidates can select their test centre.
- After that, candidates can book a slot by entering the test date and time.
- The candidates need to confirm the booking by rechecking the selected slot for a final time.
Details mentioned on SBVU 2019 Admit Card
There will be some noteworthy details mentioned on SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card. Thus, the candidates can check for the details below on their admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Application Number
- Date of the Examination
- E-hall ticket Number
- Test Date
- Complete Schedule of the Examination
- Name of the course
- Complete Address of the test centre
- Photograph and signature of the candidates
Documents to Carry with SBVUMCET 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants need to accompany their admit card with a valid photo id proof. This is important to check the identity of the candidates at the examination centre. The candidates can carry any one of the following ID cards in original at the examination centres.
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN CARD
- School / College ID Card
Download the SBVUMCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
|SBVUMCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
In this article we are providing of an information about the SBVUMCET Admit Card/Hall Ticket details. So, visit this page and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this page to our friends and family members.