HORTICET Admit Card 2019 – Download Horticulture Entrance Exam Hall Ticket
HORTICET Admit Card 2019: The admit card of the appearing applicants shall be released in the second week of July 2019. Candidates can access their admit cards.hall tickets by log onto the official website of the University. It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring the hard copy of their hall ticket and one original identification proof for the verification purpose. An admit card is the document which is issued by the University to all the eligible candidates for appearing in the examination. No entry will be allowed if any candidate will be found without his/her hall ticket. In this all the details are completely related to the HORTICET. You can view or download the HORTICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 link is also provided in this page.
HORTICET Admit Card 2019
Content in this Article
Horticulture Admit Card 2019: The list of eligible candidates along with the Hall Ticket numbers will be displayed on the University website i.e., www.drysrhu.edu.in. Those candidates who have not received the Hall tickets can, however, download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the HORTICET test.
Important Events and Dates
|Issue of Admit Card||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Entrance Day||3rd week of Jul 2019|
The hall ticket will be available on the website www.drysrhu.edu.in.
How to Download the Admit Card 2019
Candidates can go through the following steps to download the admit card from the University’s web address. The admit card will be available after the online registration.
- Visit the official website of Horticulture www.drysrhu.edu.in.
- Home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Lon onto the candidate portal with filling the asked details correctly.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’.
- Download the admit card and take a print out of it for future references.
- Bring the admit card at the exam centre else no candidate will be allowed to give the test.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The admit card is the most important thing to appear in the entrance test. Without the admit, no candidate will be allowed to give the examination at any cost. Candidates must go through the details mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s photograph and Signature
- Exam Centre
- Exam Code
- Application ID
- Course Details
- General Instructions
What to carry at the exam centre
At the time of examination, candidates are requested to carry the following documents. Without these important documents, candidates will not be allowed to write the paper. In the rush and tension of giving the exam, it is a natural tendency of the aspirant to forget the documents which are necessary for the test.
- One hard copy of the admit card.
- One original identity proof. The ID proof can be Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID or any other ID.
- One scanned copy of the original ID proof for the verification purpose and submission at the centre.
- Black/Blue Pen
HORTICET 2019 Exam centers
There are no multiple exam centers like other competitive exams for the HORTICET 2019. Candidates who are willing to take the exam would have to take it on the campus of the Y.S.R University as it is the only center for the exam as per the official notification.
Address of the examination center is mentioned below.
- College of Horticulture, Dr. Y.S.R, Horticulture University, Venkataramanngudem- 534101, Near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District.
- Date and Time of Exam: July 18, 2019, from 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon.
Download the HORTICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
|HOERICET Exam Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
Hope this page is usefull for who are eagerly looking for the HORTICET Admit Card 2019 details are available in this page. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.