NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Syllabus & Courses 2021: Check out the information about the National Institute of Agriculture Management PGDM Syllabus in the academic year of 2021. NIAM Jaipur Institute offers two year Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management to the students with Graduation and Post Graduation in various disciplines of Agriculture and Allied Sciences (NIAM जयपुर PGDABM सिलेबस). Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/CMAT Scores. Selected candidates will be called for GD and PI. Eligible candidates can apply for admission on the official site of the NIAM Institute. You can download the NIAM PGDABM Syllabus 2021 PDF is now available in this article.
Also, read the following articles to check the other information regarding the NAIM Entrance Test, Jaipur University:
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Date
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Exam Dates – Check the NIAM Time Table
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Admit Card – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Syllabus & Courses 2021 – Important Dates
|Selected and Waiting list for PGDM||1st week of May 2021|
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||February 28, 2019|
|Date of Interview||April 16 – 25, 2019|
About National Institute of Agriculture Management
The CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) is a premier National level Institute set up by the Govt of India in August 1988 to offer specialized Training, Research, Consultancy and Education in Agricultural Marketing. NIAM is an autonomous body under the aegis of the Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. It was set up as a Registered Society to cater to the needs of Agricultural Marketing personnel in India as well as from Southeast Asian countries. The Union Minister for Agriculture is the President of the General body of NIAM and Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation is the Chairman of the Executive Committee.
NIAM Jaipur Syllabus 2021
Comprehension of passage, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one-word substitution, Different usage of same word, Errors in word choice, mania & phobia, Incorrect words, Mood, Conditionals & Multiple Usage, Punctuation, Proverb, Phrasal verb, etc.
Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone)
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations
- Quadratic and linear equations
- Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership
- Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time
- Number system: HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS
- Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Set Theory, Venn Diagram
- Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
General Knowledge/General Awareness/Business Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Important quotations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among a group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series, etc.
How to check the NIAM Jaipur Syllabus
NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Syllabus: These are the steps to check the NIAM Jaipur Entrance Test Syllabus 2020 is given as:
- First, visit the official website of NIAM Jaipur ccsniam.gov.in
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search the ‘Syllabus’ tab on the home page.
- Now, select the Course name and hit on the ok button.
- NIAM Syllabus list will be on screen.
- Finally, download & take a print out for future reference.
Download NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Syllabus 2021 PDF
|NIAM Jaipur Syllabus 2021 PDF||Click Here|
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Result – Check cutoff marks & merit list details
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Question Paper – Download Previous Year papers PDF
- NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this article, we are provided complete information about the NIAM Jaipur PGDABM Entrance Syllabus 2021. If you have any queries give a message via the comment section otherwise move to the official website of the National Institute of Agriculture Management. Don’t forget to share/subscribe to this site with our friends and family members to know the other information about the NIAM Entrance Test.