VIT Law School Admission 2023: Check out the latest updates of the VIT Law School Admission 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. VIT Law School Admission invites applications for Integrated BA LLB (Hons) and BBA LLB (Hons) Programs for the academic year 2023.
VIT Law School Admission will be offered to the candidates on Merit Base. Candidates with good performance in Academics will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. Shortlisted candidates in GD & PI will be allotted the seats. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions (वीआईटी लॉ स्कूल एडमिशन).
Eligible and Interested candidates should fill the applications on the official website of the University before the last date ends. Through this article, you will get all the details such as VIT Law School Admissions, Exam Dates, Number of seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- IIT ISM B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
VIT, founded by the educationist Dr. G. Viswanathan in the year 1984, maintains high academic standards. It excels in research too and strives to be on par with the best in the world. VIT Chennai was started in 2010 and is developing to be the right place for Gen Y in this digital era.
VIT School of Law believes in continuous and active learning simultaneously with practical training. Legal Education is not just the mastering of the subject or the varied provisions of the law. It is the overall development of an individual into a legal professional. Studying law in VIT is a unique experience as there is a blend of all features of quality education. This gives them the edge over other undergraduates which is imperative in this competitive world. In VIT School of Law, Knowledge oriented approach takes the lead over memory-based learning and evaluation.
The course is designed to encourage the mooting abilities, oratorical skills, interpretative and analytical skills of the budding lawyers by conducting weekly seminars, frequent Moot court training, court visits, etc. The syllabus has been framed so as to give importance to theory and practical aspects to meet the rigorous demands set by the legal profession.
VIT Chennai Law Admission 2023
|Name of Institute||VIT Chennai|
|Courses Offered||BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLM Programme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||UG – INR 950 PG – INR 1200|
|Last Date to Apply||UG – May 3, 2023 PG – May 31, 2023|
VIT Law School Admission 2023 Dates
|Application Deadline for UG||May 5, 2023|
|Application Deadline for PG||May 31, 2023|
VIT Law School Admission – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed with 10+2 from any recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT/ Any other widely recognized Law test
VIT Law School Admission – Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature, Thhum impression in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
VIT Law School Admission – Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit scored in Academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Candidates who have cleared GD & PI are eligible for Document Verification Process.
Document Verification process for VIT Law School Admission
Candidates who have cleared the GD & PI rounds to have to attend the Institute at particular Date & Time for Document Verification process :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Score Card of CLAT/LSAT Entrance Exam
- Photocopy of Admission Letter and Fee Receipt
- 4 recent Passport size Photographs
- Conduct Certificate
- 2 set of photocopies of all Documents
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about VIT Law School Admission 2023 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Document Verification (वीआईटी लॉ स्कूल आवेदन पत्र). If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.