IABM MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of the IABM MBA 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian Institute of Agri-Business Management (IABM) has released notifications for MBA Admissions. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as CAT/MAT/CMAT Scores followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Applications are available for the applicants on the official website of the University (IABM MBA एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIPMB PGDM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IISWBM MBA-MHRM Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
IABM full form is Indian Institute of Agri Business Management
IABM MBA Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
Content in this Article
The Institute of Agri-Business Management Admissions in the academic year of 2020 will be updated soon at the iabmbikaner.org
|Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020|
|Registration for CAT 2019||1st week of August 2019|
|Date of CAT 2019||4th week of November 2019|
|Institute of Agri-Business Management (IABM) 2020|
|Last date for submitting IABM Application form||4th week of January 2020|
|Last date for receipt of completed Application form with DD||January 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Common Admission Test (CAT) 2018|
|Registration for CAT 2018||08 Aug 2018|
|Date of CAT 2018||25 Nov 2018|
|Institute of Agri-Business Management (IABM) 2019|
|Last date for submitting IABM Application form||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date for receipt of completed Application form with DD||Jan 2019|
Transformation of agriculture into a business activity has created a demand for professional management and use of modern technologies in areas such as specialized production, post-harvest management, promotion of value-added Agri products, supply chain management, marketing, etc. so as to position these competitively both in the domestic as well as in international markets.
IABM MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Allied Fields(Horticulture/ Vet. & Animal Science/ Dairy Science / Dairy Technology/ Food Science / Food Technology / Agricultural Engineering/ Agro Forestry/ Home Science/ Fisheries, etc) with 60% marks.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
IABM MBA 2020 Application Form
IABM MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., http://iabmbikaner.org/
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
IABM MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
IABM MBA 2020 Selection Process
The Selection Process will be shortlisted based on the following factors :
- CAT/MAT/CMAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th & 12th
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
IABM MBA 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. Counselling will be conducted national wide.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/MAT/CMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
IABM Contact Details
Institute of Agri-Business Management Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University
Bikaner – 334006, Rajasthan (India).
+91 (151)2252981, 2252982(O)
+91 (151) 2252981 / 2250336
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IABM MBA Application Form 2020, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process (IABM MBA प्रवेश). For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.