Goa ITI Admission 2020 – Online Application Process, Fee Structure, Prospectus, Contact Details
Check out the Goa ITI Admission 2020. The Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship will release the admission notification every year for the ITI Engineering & Non-Engineering Trade courses. Students who are interested in doing ITI should fill the applications through online mode. Admissions for ITI is based on the merit of the candidates for the academic session 2020 – 21. Students should attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. Through this article, you will get the details of Goa ITI Admissions (गोवा आईटीआई प्रवेश), Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application Fee, Counselling Procedure, etc. Read the below article to know in detail about Goa ITI Admissions.
Other Links :
Content in this Article
Goa ITI Admission 2020
|Name of the Department||Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Notification on||Goa ITI Admissions|
|Courses Offered||ITI Courses|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The following are the Tentative Dates given for Goa ITI Admissions :
|Starting Date for Online Application||2nd week of June 2020|
|Last Date to submit the applications||1st week of July 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List||2nd week of July 2020|
|1st round of admission in centralized admission center||3rd week of July 2020|
|2nd round of admission||4th week of July 2020|
Candidates should meet the following eligibility conditions to seek ITI Admission :
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 8th or 10th class from any recognized Board of Goa.
- Age Limit: The age should be between 14 years as on 1st August 2020. No upper age limit prescribed.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Goa.
- Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions to fill the Goa ITI Application Form :
- Visit the official website of the ITI Institute i.e., http://www.sdct.goa.gov.in/admissions.html
- Click on the ” Admissions ” Tab, you will find the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- Check out the details that you have entered are valid or not before making the final submission.
- After filling the details, click on the ” Submit ” button.
- Make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking.
- Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
Each trainee has to deposit a tuition fee at the time of admission which is non-refundable. SC/ST candidates whose family income is less than Rs.3,00,000 are exempted from the tuition fee.
- All BBT & Advanced Modules (COE) – Rs.2500/-
- All other trades (CTS) – Rs.2500/-
The following list of trades will be provided by the organization for Goa ITI Admissions :
- Information and Communication Technology System Management
- Instrument Mechanic
- The mechanic of Refrigerator and Air Conditioner
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanical Draughtsman
- Civil Draughtsman
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Attendant Operator
- Renewable Energy
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant
- English Secretarial Practice
- Basic Cosmetology
- Food Production General
- Food Beverages – Guest Service Assistant
- Sewing Technology
- Print and Media
- Garment and Sale Assistant
- Front Office Assistant
- Travel and Tourism Assistant
- Driver cum Mechanic – LMV
Candidates whose names are in the selected merit list will be called for counselling. The dates of counselling will be announced by the Institute on the official website. During the process of counseling, the original documents of candidates will be verified. The following list of documents are to be taken to the Counselling Centre :
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
Click Here to download the Prospectus of Goa ITI Admissions.
Hope this article will be useful to the candidates who are searching for Goa ITI Admission 2020. Please share this article with your friends who are in need of this information. Subscribe to Exam Updates to get the latest updates of ITI Result, ITI Admit Card, information of Universities, Entrance Exam Results, Upcoming Exams, still many more.