Check out UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books 2023 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Mathematics Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Mathematics books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. Following are the Mathematics books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Mathematics Notes in pdf. Given Books are useful for IFS (Indian Forest Services) Exam also.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Mathematics Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Mathematics Previous Question Papers [2019, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
IAS Mains Mathematics Exam Date 2023
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Mathematics Exam 2022 will be held on 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books 2023
- Analytic Geometry – Shantinarayan, HC Sinha, DK Jha and Sharma
- Calculus – Santhi Narayan
- Dynamics, Statics, and Hydrostatics – M.Ray
- Linear Algebra – K C Prasad, K B Datta
- Ordinary Differential eqs: MD Raising Lumina, Golden seris-NP Bali
- Vector analysis – Shantinarayan
- Algebra – K C Prasad, KB Datta
- Complex Analysis – GK Ranganath
- Linear Programming – SD sharma
- Mechanics & Fluid dynamics – AP Mathur, Azaroff leonid https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/9332520712/ >Buy from Amazon.in
- Numerical analysis and Computer Progg. – V. Rajaraman, SS Shasri
- Partial Diff.eqs. – Singhania
- Real Analysis – Shantinarayan, Royden
Other Important Books
- Algebra – J N Sharma and S. N. Goyal
- Analytical Solid Geometry – Shanti Narayanan
- Calculus – I. A. Menon
- Complex Analysis – Schaum Series or J N Sharma – Buy from Amazon.in
- Coordinate Geometry – R. L. Soni
- Differential Calculus – Gorakh Prasad
- Differential Equations – Schaum Series (Frank Ayres) or N.M. Kapur or Raisinghania – Buy from Amazon.in
- Linear Algebra – Schaum Series (Lipshutz) or Sharma and Vashisth – Buy from Amazon.in
- Mathematics Dictionary – James – Buy from Amazon.in
- Matrices – Schaum Series (Frank Ayres) or Vashisth – Buy from Amazon.in
- Mechanism – D. S. Mathur
- Modern Algebra – A. R. Vashisth
- Numerical Analysis – S S Sastry – Buy from Amazon.in
- Operations Research – Kanti Swaroop or Manmohan
- Solid Mechanism – Kazmioo
- Statistical Mechanism – Carson Horg
- Text Book of Coordinate Geometry – Rai Ballabh
About Mathematics Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
Mathematics is the science that deals with the logic of shape, quantity, and arrangement. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation, measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects. Mathematics is essential in many fields, including natural science, engineering, medicine, finance, and the social sciences.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Mathematics subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Mathematics Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Mathematics Reference Books 2023 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.