Check out UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books 2022 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2022 and UPSC Mains Punjabi Question Papers 2021, 2020, 2019. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Punjabi books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2022 exam. The following are the Punjabi books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Punjabi Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Punjabi Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Punjabi Previous Question Papers [2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Punjabi Exam Date 2022
IAS Mains Exam Update 2022: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in September 2022. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Punjabi Exam 2022 will be held in 16th September 2022.
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books 2022
- Read a good Punjabi language newspaper.
- Books for 1st, 2nd and 3rd parts of section A:
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Janam Te Vikas – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Sidhantak Bhasha Vigyan – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Punjabi Bhasha Da Viakaran: Part 1, 2 and 3 – Joginder Singh Pouar, Baldev Singh Cheema, Sukhwinder Singh Sanga and Ved Agnihotri
- Panchayak Bhasha Vigyaan – Ved Agnihotri
- Books for folk literature:
- Punjab di lok dhara – Sohinder Singh Bedi
- Books for lyrics section:
- Aadhunik Prageet Shilap – Dr. Thakar Dutt Joshi
- Books for essay section:
- Principal Teja Singh Di Rachna – Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Teja Singh Di Vartak Kala – Diwan Singh, Bikram Singh Ghuman
- Professor Puran Singh Di Gad Shelli – Dr. Gurdev Singh
- Books for questions from Gurbaksh Singh:
- Punjabi Nibandh (Saroop, Sidant te vikas) – Balbir Singh Duggal.
- Books on literary criticism:
- Punjabi Aalochana (Sidhant Te Vihar) – Harbhajan Singh Bhatia
- Read the basic text book of Nanak Singh, Gurbaksh singh, Balraj Sahni and Gargi for Paper II.
- Sheikh Farid – steek of Sheikh Farid Shalokas by Bhai Sahib Singh
- Guru Nanak – steek of Jap ji Sahib, Asa di var and Barahmah by Bhai Sahib Singh
- Bulleh Shah Kafian – Bulleh Shah Kalaam edited by Dr. Gurdev Singh
- Kafian Bulleh Shah by T. R. Shingaari
- Waris Heer – Heer Waris by Jeet Singh Sheetal
- Shah Muhammad – Jangnama Singh ate Firangian – War Shah Muhammad edited by Dr. Pritam Saini
- Nanak Singh – Sahit Samachar: Nanak Singh Ank
- Balraj Sahni – Jeewan te rachna by Amrit Lal Pal
- Balwant Gargi – Sultan Razia- Ik Mulakan by Dr. Pritam Saini
- Madh Kaal Di Chonvi Kavita – Pritam Singh
- Sur Sanvedna – Dr. Satinder Singh
- Punjabi Bhasha diyan navintam parvirtiyaan te samasyavaan – Dr. Prem Prakash Singh
- Khoj Patrika: Aadunik Kav Ank
- Punjabi Sahit Da Itihaas – Dharampal Singal
About Punjabi Subject in UPSC Mains Exam
UPSC Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 11th most widely spoken language (2015) in the world. It is the native language of the Punjabi people who inhabit the historical Punjab region of India and Pakistan. Among the Indo-European languages, it is unusual in being a tonal language.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
upsc mains punjabi reference books: UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Punjabi subject 2022. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Punjabi Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Punjabi Reference Books 2022 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.