UPSC Mains Medical Science Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES
Check out UPSC Mains Medical Science Reference Books 2021 for Civil Services / IAS / IPS / IES exams. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Notification 2021 and UPSC Mains Medical Science Question Papers 2020. Now we are providing UPSC Mains Medical Science books for reference. Here we suggested famous IAS books with author and publication name for UPSC 2021 exam. Following are the Medical Science books are in Hindi medium and English. In our next article, we’ll provide UPSC Mains Medical Science Notes in pdf.
Also Check :
- UPSC Mains Medical Science Syllabus
- UPSC Mains Medical Science Previous Question Papers [2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013]
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus & Topics – IAS Prelims Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
IAS Mains Medical Science Exam Date 2021
IAS Mains Exam Update 2021: The Civil Services IAS Mains Exam will be held in June 2021. The Exam will be in two sessions, the morning session will be held between 9 AM and 12 PM while the evening sessions will be held between 12 PM and 5 PM.
UPSC IAS Mains Medical Science Exam 2021 will be held in June 2021
For more details about UPSC Exam Schedule, Date & Time
UPSC Mains Medical Science Reference Books 2021
- Anatomy – Megraper or Snell
- Essentials of Biochemistry – M C Pant
- Heinmann Dental Dictionary – Lennox
- Heinmann Medical Dictionary – Janife
- Human Anatomy (3 Vol.) – Chaurasia – Buy from Amazon.in
- Human Physiology – Chatterjee
- Medical Physiology – Gyston – Buy from Amazon.in
- Microbiology – Anand Narayan or Chatterjee
- Pathology – Muirs or Robbins – Buy from Amazon.in
- Principal and Practice of Medicines – Davidson – Buy from Amazon.in
- Review in Biochemistry – Harper
- Social and Preventive Medicine(SPM) – Park & Park
- Surgery – Love and Bailey – Buy from Amazon.in
- BioChemistry: Harper – Buy from Amazon.in
- Histology (Inderbir Singh) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Human anatomy: Chaurasia (III Volumes) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Medicine: Harrison – Buy from Amazon.in
- Microbiology: Anantha Narayan (Introduction to Microbiology)
- Parasitology (Jayaram Panikkar)
- Pathology: Robbins (Big Robbins) – Buy from Amazon.in
- Physiology: Ganong – Buy from Amazon.in
- SPM: Park – Buy from Amazon.in
- Surgery: Bailey – Buy from Amazon.in
About UPSC Medical Science Optional Subject
UPSC Medicine is the science and practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Medicine encompasses a variety of health care practices evolved to maintain and restore health by the prevention and treatment of illness. UPSC Medical Science applies biomedical sciences, biomedical research, genetics, and medical technology to diagnose, treat, and prevent injury and disease, typically through pharmaceuticals or surgery, but also through therapies as diverse as psychotherapy, external splints and traction, medical devices, biologics, and ionizing radiation, amongst others.
Why UPSC Reference Books / Suggested Books are Important
UPSC Reference Books can provide general background information (facts, definitions, dates, details), assistance in focusing your topic, quick access to important factual and statistical information, and references to other sources of information. It is, therefore, a good place to begin your research. Reference materials for UPSC IAS / IFS / IPS / IES Exams include almanacs, handbooks, encyclopedias, and dictionaries. To Prepare, UPSC Exams students should refer some suggested books by toppers. We’ve provided a few recommended books for IAS Preparation. These are books suggested by IAS Toppers.
View & Get the complete set of Reference Books for IAS Mains Medical Science subject 2021. We’ve provided the list of recommended books for IAS Mains Medical Science Paper. Share this article “UPSC Mains Medical Science Reference Books 2021 – IAS / IPS / IES” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.