Check out the University of Hyderabad Admission 2021 details. Students who are willing to write the entrance exam of the University of Hyderabad (హైదరాబాద్ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం) should know the complete details. We’ve provided the University of Hyderabad Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the University of Hyderabad. The official website is www.uohyd.ac.in
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
University of Hyderabad Admission 2021
|University||University of Hyderabad|
|Offered Courses||UG and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Telugu & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 Per year (Depending on the course)|
About University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad is an Indian Public Research University located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The large campus located near Gachibowli, which is the IT hub of Hyderabad. The University offers Integrated M.Sc, M.A, MSc, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Phil and Ph.D. degrees. Admissions to this university are highly competitive. The University hosts an ever-increasing number of foreign scholars in the highly popular Study in India Programme. The University of Hyderabad has seen considerable growth in the past few years, with the introduction of new courses of study, new disciplines, and new initiatives.
Courses Offered by University of Hyderabad
The University of Hyderabad offers Diploma courses, PG Diploma, PG Degree courses that are listed below.
Advanced Diploma Courses
Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dance Choreography
- Post Graduate Diploma in Acting
Post Graduate Degree Courses
- Master of Science (MSc) Nursing Sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) Mathematical Sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) Mathematics
- Master of Science (MSc) Biotechnology
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Master of Technology (MTech)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts Courses
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
University of Hyderabad Application form
All applicants are liable to pay an application charge worth INR.350/- and INR.150/- if belonging to the reserved category. This application fee payment can be made by the means of Bank Challan or Internet Banking. Candidates, fulfilling the whole academic criterion as per the admission advertisement can proceed with the online application procedure. Candidates are supposed to visit Hyderabad University’s authorized gateway i.e. uohyd.ac.in and apply online through the links provided.
Most probably, this link will be available on the issue of admission notice. Enter all your details on the e-application form and upload a scanned copy of your recent color passport size picture and signature. Submit this form and take a hard copy printed out of it and send it to the below-mentioned address along with the Challan copy and other fundamental copies of documents within the last date of submission:- University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh- 500046.
Integrated M.Sc. in Health Psychology: With a minimum of 60% marks at +2 level of education or equivalent (Intermediate/ CBSE/ ICSE/ HSC or equivalent) in Arts and Sciences.
M.Sc. in Health Psychology: With a minimum of 60% marks at the Graduate level with Psychology as one of the subjects for three years.
Ph.D. in Psychology: Qualification in UGC JRF/RGNF/MANF exam in Psychology or Post Graduation Degree in Psychology with at least 55% marks.
Important Dates 2021
University of Hyderabad Entrance Examination schedule dates are given below
|Online Application start date||1st week of Apr 2021|
|Last date for submitting the Online Application||1st week of May 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from||3rd week of May 2021|
|Dates of Entrance Exam||1st week of Jun 2021|
Note – MBA Application form has to be filled before Jan 15, 2021, as per CAT Score which the candidates are scored in the examination.
Previous Year Dates
|Online application form Releases on||Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the online application||May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||May 2019|
|Entrance Examination Dates||The first week of June 2019|
|Result announced on||Jun 2019, onwards|
University of Hyderabad, Central University P.O., Prof. C.R.Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, Telangana State.
General Enquiries: 23130000, Admissions : 23132101/ 23132102/ 23132103.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (PSTU) Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Mahatma Gandhi University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University (BRAU) Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Dr. YSR Horticultural University PG Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
- Adikavi Nannaya University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses
- Kakatiya University Admission – Application, Fee, Courses details
Share this article “University of Hyderabad Admission 2021 (హైదరాబాద్ విశ్వవిద్యాలయం ప్రవేశం) Application, Fee, Courses details” to other students who are willing to know the details about the University of Hyderabad admission. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding the University of Hyderabad.