DDU Admissions 2021: Check out DDU Admissions 2021. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Admission 2021. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college, and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University (दीन दयाल उपाध्याय गोरखपुर विश्वविद्यालय).
Here we have given Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Course details and Admission 2021. As we know that Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University offers various UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. The application form can be filled online or offline. As we know that Admissions of this university are opened in the month of April. The intake students are done on the basis of the Entrance Test conducted by their university. The entrance test is objective in nature and contains 150 subject-specific questions Candidates who get qualified in this exam will have a chance to apply for this university. This university shortlists candidates only on the merit basis. Here we have given details of the various courses and their admissions. So refer to the details given below.
DDU Admissions 2021
|University / Institution||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University|
|Location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, M.Phill, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Time Table – Click Here
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Admit cards – Click Here
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Results – Click Here
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Question Papers – Click Here
About Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University is located in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. The University of Gorakhpur is a teaching and residential-cum-affiliating University. Although the idea of residential University at Gorakhpur was first mooted by Dr. C.J. Chako, the then Principal of St. Andrews College, then under Agra University, who initiated post-graduate and undergraduate science teaching in his college. The proposal was accepted in principle by the first Chief Minister of U.P., Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, but it was only in 1956 that the University came into existence by an act passed by the U.P. Legislature.
It actually started functioning since September 1, 1957, when the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Law, and Education were started. In the following year, 1958, the faculty of Science, Engineering, Medicine, and Agriculture came into existence. Late Mahant Digvijay Nath also made a valuable contribution to the formation of the University. At present, with the establishment of new colleges and the creation of new districts, there are about 400 colleges located in adjacent districts of Gorakhpur Division. Here we have discussed the admissions of this university.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University offers many UG, PG, M.Phill, Ph.D. Programmes. Here we have given the list of these programs.
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Law
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Education
- B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
- B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
- B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
- B. Sc. in Agriculture
- B. Sc. in Home Science
- B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- B.J. in Hindi Department (Bachelor of Journalism)
Post Graduate Courses
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Law (L.L.M.)
- Master of Education
- M. Sc. in Mathematics
- M. Sc. in Statistics
- M. Sc. in Physics
- M. Sc. in Chemistry
- M. Sc. in Statistics
- M. Sc. in Botany
- M. Sc. in Zoology
- M. Sc. in Bio-Technology
- M. Sc. in Electronics
- M. Sc. in Agriculture (in Degree Colleges)
- M. Sc. in Home Science
- M. Sc. in Environment Science
- M. Sc. in Microbiology
- M.A. in Home Science
- M.A. in Sociology
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Geography
- M.A. in Ancient History
- M.A. in History
- M.A. in Economics
- M.A. in Political Science
- M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Sanskrit
- M.A. in Philosophy
- M.A. in Urdu
- M.A. in Defense Studies & Strategic Studies
- M.A. in Performing Arts
- M.A. in Visual Arts
- M.A. in Mathematics
- Diploma in Yoga
- Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster & National Security Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information and Education Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Textile & Costume Designing
Duration of course at DDU
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- This university offers Undergraduate courses like B.Tech for 3-4 Years.
- This university offers Postgraduate courses like MBA 2 Years.
- This university offers a Ph.D. course for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech should get a good score on the entrance exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. The entrance test is objective in nature and contains 150 subject-specific questions. Each question carries 3 marks. There is no negative marking in the exam. The questions are asked from the syllabus of UG degree for PG applying candidates and on Inter and SSC Syllabus for candidates who want to join UG.
Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. After the exam based on scores, this college conducts Counseling. In some cases, it considers only the academic scores. The selection will be done on a Merit basis.
Application process of DDU
DDU Admissions 2021: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also Download application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with a nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling.
But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Students who want to fill the application form Click Here.
Candidates who are already registered can log in to this page.
Fee details of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University. On clicking the below link you can get the fee information of this university.
Course & Fees Details
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] – 7,776
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] – 38,000
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] – 7,632
- Master of Commerce [M.Com] – 5,130
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] – 7,776
- Master of Science [M.Sc] – 5,226
- Bachelor of Arts [BA] – 7,776
- Master of Arts [MA] – 5,226
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication [BJMC – 7,776
- Master of Journalism and Mass Communication [MJMC] – 5,130
- Master of Laws [LLM] – 5,130
- Master of Education [M.Ed] – 5,130
Documents required for DDU Admissions
The candidate who is interested to join the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University should have the following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
Eligibility Criteria DDU Admissions
Candidates who wanted to join the Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University should meet the following eligibility
- Candidates who want to join undergraduate should have completed SSC+2 Years of Intermediate in a recognized university.
- Candidates who want to join post-graduation should have completed their undergraduate in a recognized university.
- The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. is that the candidate should qualify M.Tech or should have done PG with 55%
DDU Admissions 2021 Dates at ddugu.ac.in
The Deen Dayal Upadhya Admissions in the academic year of 2021 will be updated soon
Previous Important Dates – DDU Admissions
|Admission Open date||10th Apr 2019|
|Last Date of Online Admission||11th May 2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline and online|
|Entrance Exam Date||13th May 2019|
|Announcement of Results||10th June 2019|
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur UniversityAddress: Civil Lines, Gorakhpur,Uttar Pradesh 273009Phone: 0551 234 0363Official Site : http://ddugorakhpuruniversity.in/