IIIT Delhi Admissions 2020: Check out the latest updates of IIIT Delhi 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Results & Counselling. The Institute offers B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D. Programs in various disciplines. Admissions to PG Courses is through Entrance Exam but for UG Programs it is based on the National Level Entrance Exams. Admission to B.Tech Programs will be offered on the basis of JEE Main Scores (IIIT दिल्ली प्रवेश). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions, etc. The Online Applications will begin in June 2020.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Chitkara University Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- CIFNET Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
IIIT full form is Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
Content in this Article
IIIT-D is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with a focus on Computer Science & allied areas like Mathematics, Electronics, Design, Social Science and Bioscience.
IIIT-D offers an undergraduate B.Tech a postgraduate M.Tech and Ph.D. in various fields.
The institute has the following academic departments:
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Sciences
- Department of Computational Biology
Internationally, IIIT-Delhi was ranked 181 to 190 among universities in the BRICS nations by the QS World University Rankings of 2020.
In India, IIIT-Delhi was ranked 66 among engineering institutes by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020 and 60 by Outlook India in 2017.
B.Tech Admission to various programs if IIIT-D is done through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC – DELHI)together with Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women, Delhi Technological University and Netaji Subhash University of Technology and through IIIT-D admission process using UCEED rank (only some seats in CSD) and class XII marks (only for some seats in CSSS). Admissions for foreign nationals/PIOs/NRIs will be through DASA and directly through the IIIT-D process.
IIIT Delhi Admissions 2020 Dates
The IIT Delhi Admissions in the academic year of 2019 will be available soon.
|Announcement of JEE Main 2020 Result||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Opening of Application for B.Tech through IIITD Process||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2020|
|Bonus Marks Document Verification||1st week of Jun 2020|
|First Round of Seat Allotment||1st week of Jun 2020|
|First Round reporting||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Second Round of Seat Allotment||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Second Round reporting||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of withdrawal||2nd week of Jun 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Name of the University||Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||B.Tech: JEE Main Scores|
|Online Application Starting Date||May 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||June 2019|
|Counselling||Joint Admissions Counselling|
|Counselling Date||2nd week of June 2019|
IIIT Delhi 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate (for SC/ST – 50% ) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
IIIT Delhi 2020 Application Form
Applications should be completed only through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University. i.e., www.iiitd.ac.in
- Click on “Registration for New User”. Now enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
IIIT Delhi 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1400/-|
IIIT Delhi Admissions & Counselling
- Admissions to B.Tech Programs are done through Joint Admission Counselling (JAC) together with Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women, Delhi Technological University and Netaji Subhash University of Technology.
- IIIT Delhi Admissions Process using UCEED rank (only for CSD) and Class XII marks (only for some seats in CSSS).
The following documents are to be submitted by the candidate at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- A Copy of Confirmation Page
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size Photographs
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Rank Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IIIT Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification आईआईटी दिल्ली आवेदन. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.