XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form 2019: Check out the latest updates of XISS Ranchi PGDM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Xavier Institute of Social Sciences has released a notification for admission into 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management Courses. The University offers PGDM courses in Human Resource Management, Rural Management, Information Technology, Finance, Marketing. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/ XAT/ CMAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview.
Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute (XISS रांची PGDM आवेदन पत्र). Through this article, you can get all the information regarding XISS Ranchi PGDM Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Jamia Hamdard MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- Jamia Hamdard MBA Insurance Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
XISS full form is Xavier Institute of Social Service
Content in this Article
Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) (Hindi: जेवियर समाज सेवा संस्थान (एक्सआईएसएस)) is a Jesuit-run business school in Ranchi, India. It was established as an extension department of St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi, in 1955 by Michael A. Windey with the objective of training young men and women in Rural Development, Personnel Management, and Industrial Relations.
Xavier Institute of Social Service was established in 1955 as a center for social service at St. Xavier’s College, Ranchi. It was named after Francis Xavier.
Currently, XISS offers the following diploma and certificate programs:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Human Resource Management PGDM (HRM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Rural Management PGDM (RM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Information Technology PGDM (IT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Finance PGDM
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Marketing PGDM (Marketing)
- National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) Certified Capital Market Professional (NCCMP)
The institute has collaborated with UNICEF to launch a Knowledge Management Resource Centre (KMRC) with a view to building a knowledge base for women and children-related issues in Jharkhand.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form 2019 Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||October 5, 2018|
|Last Date of submission of online application||February 25, 2019|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview Dates||Bangalore – 11th March 2019|
Mumbai – 13th March 2019
Delhi – 13th – 15th March 2019
Kolkata – 15th – 17th March 2019
Ranchi – 26th – 31st March 2019
XISS Ranchi PGDM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
XISS Ranchi PGDM 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
XISS Ranchi PGDM 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Mode of Payment||The fee to be paid|
|For One Programme||Rs 2000/-|
|For Two Programmes||Rs 2500/-|
XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form – Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Score of Entrance Exams like CAT/ XAT/ CMAT.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done on Entrance Exam Scores, candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Academic Record.
The Weightage is as follows :
- Entrance Test Score – 40%
- Past Academic Record – 20%
- Personal Interview – 30%
- Group Discussion – 5%
- Writing Assessment Test – 5%
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Process
XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/ XAT/ CMAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.