Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of UL-SAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) is a university-level law entrance exam organized by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts UL-SAT (UL-SAT దరఖాస్తు ఫారం) to offer admission to aspirants in law programs offered at College of Legal Studies (CoLS). UPES Release the Notification of UL-SAT 2022 in the month of 2nd Dec, 2021.
Also, Read the Following Links For More Information
- UL-SAT Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- UL-SAT Question Papers – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- The UL-SAT Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
The College of Legal Studies (CoLS) is a constituent college of UPES. UPES is the One Indian Institution to offer 85 specialized programs across Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Application IT, Design, Planning and Public Policy, etc.., Students can get admissions in the courses offered by the university either through the exam pathway also they can opt for the non-examination pathway through their scores in Class 12 Board Merit, CLAT Merit or L-SAT India Merit scores if found eligible by the University. The university offers up to 20% of the seats in LLB programs through the non-exam pathway.
UP-LSAT 2023 Exam Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd Dec, 2021|
|Online Registration Close||June 30, 2022|
|Admit Card release||1st Week of July, 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd July – 5th July, 2022|
|Result Declaration||Aug 2022|
|Counselling Procedure||Aug – Sep 20022|
UL-SAT Full Form is UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test
UL-SAT 2022 Registration
Candidates can Register for UL-SAT 2022 on the Official Website of UPSE. The Registered Candidates can Get the Test and Admission Process dates through Mail id. The Registered Candidates can Download the Application Form from the Official Website of UPES. The following Link Directs you to the Online Registration of UL-SAT 2022.
Click Here: Online Registration
UL-SAT 2022 Application Fee
|Indian Residents||Demand Draft (DD)/Online||Rs 1,850|
|On Cash||Rs 1,750|
|Foreign Residents||The US $ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)|
UPES List Of Courses:
- B.Com LLB (H) with specialization in Taxation Law / Media & Entertainment Law
- BA LLB (H) with specialization in Energy Law
- BA LLB (H) with specialization in Criminal Law / Labor Law / Constitutional Law
- BBA LLB (H) with specialization in Corporate Law
- BBA LLB (H) with specialization in International Trade & Investment Law / Banking, Insurance & Finance Regulations
- B.Tech LLB (H) Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cyber Law / IPR Law
- B.Sc LLB (H) with specialization in IPR Law / Food & Health Law / Medical & Forensics Law
Age Limit: Aspirants whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1996, are eligible for admission in law programs offered at UPES.
Qualification: The Applicant Should Qualify with a minimum of 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
UP-LSAT Test Centers
UP-LSAT Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
|Language Comprehension||30 Ques|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30 Ques|
|Logical Reasoning||30 Ques|
|Legal General Knowledge||30 Ques|
|Legal Aptitude||30 Ques|
Legal General Knowledge & Legal Aptitude
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness
- Constitutional Law and Polity
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Figures of speech
- Legal terms
- Reading Comprehension
- One-word substitution
Quantitative & Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations
- Agreement and Disagreement
- Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis
- Deductive Reasoning
- Odd-Even Discretion
UL-SAT Admit Card
- UL-SAT Admit card can be Available in the Online mode on the Official Website of UPES. Applicants who want to appear in the aptitude test of UPES for admissions into the law programs can download the admit card of UL-SAT 2022 from the 1st week of July 2022. Any candidate who is not carrying a valid UL-SAT Admit Card to their exam center would not be allowed to take the test.
Candidates will be able to check the result of UL-SAT 2022 within the month of Aug 2022 after the examination as ULSAT publishes scorecard and merit list. candidates can get the Individual Result only for Registered Candidates. Along with the marks, the result consists of the candidate’s merit of the UL-SAT exam. The Test Qualified candidates can Participate in Further Round of UL-SAT Admission Process.
UPES Scholar Ships
- The Scholar Ship of 25% of tuition fees for Boys and 35% for Girl students in the first year. The Scholarship will be renewed in the Second Semester provided the student obtains SGPA of 8/10. Scholarship in subsequent years will be as per scholarship policy of the University
- All India Category Scholar Ship Eligible is 75% marks in class 10th and 12th and 50% tuition fee waiver on 20% seats of each program in the first semester for CBSE, ICSE & State board pass out students
Uttarakhand Domicile Special Scholarships
The Scholar Ship Eligibility is Minimum 80% aggregate in Class 10th & 12th. Merit order allotment of 1 seat per program. The seats reserved under this category will be within the 15% reservation for Uttarakhand Domicile students. The Candidate Should have Permanent Residence Certificate Certificate Students will be entitled only for 1 scholarship at a time either through Uttarakhand Board Merit or through Uttarakhand Domicile category.
ULSAT Merit List & Qualifying Marks
The UL-SAT Merit For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons) course Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000/ L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude test and will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
UL-SAT Qualifying Marks For B. Tech LLB (Hons.) Candidates with minimum 50% Marks in Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th), minimum 50% Marks in PCM at Senior Secondary Level (12th) and CLAT ranking up to 10000 or L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above will be exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions through Merit Ranking.
UPES Board Merit
For BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/B.Com LLB (Hons)- Candidates with 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper) are exempted from UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT) and will be invited directly for Group Discussion and Interview and For B. Tech LLB (Hons.) Candidates with minimum 70% marks in 10th, 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) are exempted from UPES-EAT and admissions will be through Merit Ranking.
The UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test(UL-SAT) Test Qualified candidate can get admission in the University and UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) For B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Law / IPR Program.
Non-Examination Pathway: Non-Examination Pathway of LAW Programs only through Board Merit/ CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit the number of Seats Allotted Up to 20 % for the candidates.
UL-SAT Important Links
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Energy Laws
- B.A., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Criminal Law/ Labor Law/ Constitution Law
- B.Com., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Taxation Law
- B.Sc LLB (Hons) with Specialization in IPR/Medical Law/Health Law/Food Law/Forensic Law
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Cyber Laws
- B.Tech Energy Technology LLB (Hons.) with Specialization in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- BBA., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in Corporate Laws
- BBA., LL.B (Hons.) with specialization in International Trade & Investment/ Banking,Finance & Insurance/ Media & Entertainment Law
- LLM with Specialization in Energy Law/Business Law/International Economic Law/Law & Technology
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- RULET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- TS LAWCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- TS PGLCET Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of UL-SAT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility UL-SAT ప్రవేశం. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website for latest notifications.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
What is the UL-SAT 2022 Application Fee?
Students should have to pay the application fee for the UT-SAT Exam, which is exactly around INR 1800.
When will the ULSAT 2022 Application Form be Released?
ULSAT 2022 Application Form will be opened by both through online & offline. And, the application form release date is 2nd Dec, 2021.
When will be ULSAT 2022 exam be conducted?
ULSAT 2022 Exam will be conducted in the month of July 13 – 15, 2022.
Which Indian Colleges accept LSAT?
Here are some of the colleges that accept LSAT. The list was mentioned below from us to you below:
Jindal Global Law School
VIT Law School, Chennai.