AIET Counselling 2023: It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified for the AIET exam. Candidates will be called for counseling (AIET काउंसलिंग) as per selection list released by the official conducting body. Applicants will be called for the AIET Entrance Test counseling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. AIET Counselling will continue the last seat in each program is occupied. The merit list will be updated on the University website. In this, all the details are similar to the Alva Institute of Engineering and Technology(AIET परामर्श). You can download the AIET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2023 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIET Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
About AIET Counselling 2023 – Overview
Alva’s Institute Of Engineering & Technology (AIET) is a premier Engineering Institute of Alva’s Education Foundation established in the year 2008. AIET is strategically located adjacent to Moodbidri -Mangalore National Highway, which is 24 km from Mangalore International Airport. It has a lush green campus spread over 30 acres; a part of ALVA’S-SHOBHAVANA, 144 acres spread on a famous herbal garden with more than two thousand variety of herbal plants.
AIET Counselling Dates 2023
|Release of KLEU AIET application form 2023||3rd week of April 2023|
|Closing date to submit the online application form of KLEU AIET 2023||Last week of May 2023|
|Availability of KLEU AIET admit card 2023||1st week of June 2023|
|KLEU AIET 2023 offline examination||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of KLEU AIET result 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
AIET 2023 Counselling Eligibility
KLEU AIET (KLE University All India Entrance Test) it is university level entrance test for admitting the aspirants into B. Pharma programs.
To be eligible for AIET, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on the date of admission.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and/or Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- Domicile: The candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra.
AIET Counselling Process 2023
KLEU AIET Counselling will suppose to happen in the month of, 23rd June 2012 for M. Pharm & 23rd June 2019 for M.Sc. (Nursing), and MPT courses
Information where counseling details can be found: www.kleuniversity.edu.i
Procedure to appear in KLEU AIET counselling
1) Candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of KLEU AIET Counselling.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wishes to appear for KLEU AIET counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
AIET 2023 Counselling Fee
The counselling fee for AIET exam is paid at the time of counselling or seat allocation, and it may vary depending on the participating institutions and the category of the candidate. The counselling fee is usually non-refundable and is required to be paid online through a specified payment gateway.
Documents Required while counseling for AIET
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for KLEU AIET Counselling.
1) Original counseling letter along with a photocopy of counseling letter
2) Original Admit card along with a photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on KLEU AIET prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Scorecard (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned on KLEU AIET application form
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned on the KLEU AIET application form.
KLEU AIET Seat Allotment Procedure
LEU AIET Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of the merit list. The candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
Important things candidate must know to appear for the KLEU AIET counseling
- Select the appropriate center.
- Book the ticket in advance and must reach before one day of counseling
- Create a figure and decide all the respective things of their choice.
All further details regarding the counseling of KLEU AIET can be found by visiting the website: www.kleuniversity.edu.i
Hope this page is useful for the AIET Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020. So, see once in this article and if you have any confusion contact via comment section or move to the official site notification details. Don’t forget to share this page with our family and friends, neighbors.
Contact Details for AIET Counselling
Here are the contact details for AIET
- Phone number: 8932222382
- Email: principal_aiet@abdul
- Official website: http://avanthienggcollege.ac.in
What is KLEU AIET?
KLEU AIET (KLE University All India Entrance Test) is a university level entrance test for aspirants who wanted to join in B pharmacy programs.
What is the exam date for AIET?
The exam will be conducted in the month of August every year.
How to apply for AIET?
Candidates can apply for AIET online through the official website. The application process generally starts in March-April, and candidates need to fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
What is the selection process for AIET
The selection process for AIET is based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Candidates who qualify the exam are called for counselling, and the final admission is based on the candidate’s rank in the merit list and the availability of seats in the desired course and college.