Christ University MBA Application Form 2022: Check out the details of Christ University MBA 2022 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. MBA Admissions are released every year by Christ University. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT Scores. The University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BHM and B.Ed at UG level & MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LL.M & M.Tech at PG level.
Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website i.e www.christuniversity.in (क्राइस्ट यूनिवर्सिटी एमबीए एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म). The applications Forms will be open in the month of Feb, 2022. So, read the complete article to know more about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- CETPPMC Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- COMEDK PGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Content in this Article
About Christ University
Christ (Deemed to be University) is a private deemed to be university in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1969 as an autonomous college, on 22 July 2008 it was declared as an institution deemed to be university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The university offers 46 undergraduate programs in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce and management, education, law, and engineering. Undergraduate programs are of three-year duration except in the case of Bachelor of Education (BEd, two years), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM, four years), Bachelor of Laws (LLB, five years), Bachelor of Technology (BTech, four years) and an integrated BTech/MTech or MBA (five years). Except for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Science (BSc) programs.
Christ University MBA Application Form 2022 Exam Dates
Session – I
|Name of the Event||Important Date|
|Availability of Application Form||1st October 2021|
|Last date to apply online||January 31st, 2021|
|Application form for Session – II||2 Feb 2022|
|Download admit card||Feb 03, 2022|
|GD and micro presentation||Feb 6, 2022|
|Feb 6 -10, 2022|
|Publishing of Final selection list||Feb 15th, 2022|
Session – II
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application form||2 Feb 2022|
|Last day of submitting the application||April 4th, 2022|
|Last date for receiving Supporting Documents||Last week of March 2020|
|Release of selection process admit card for the eligible candidate||April 07, 2022|
|Group Discussion & Micro Presentation||April 10, 2022|
|April 10 – 14, 2022|
|Publishing of Final selection list||April 18, 2022|
Session – III
|Name of the Event||Important Date|
|Availability of Application Form||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply online application||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for receiving Supporting Documents||to be announced|
|Release of selection process admit card for the eligible candidate||to be announced|
|Group Discussion & Micro Presentation||to be announced|
|Publishing of Final selection list||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University MBA Application Form
Below are the Eligibility Criteria details for the Christ University MBA Application Form. So, go through all the steps that have been mentioned here below on this page.
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply but should have 50% marks in all semesters.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT entrance tests.
Christ University MBA 2022 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling in the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.christuniversity.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill in the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be made via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Application Form – Click Here
Christ University MBA 2022 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows:
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all category candidates||Rs 5000/-|
Christ University MBA 2022 Admit Card
Christ University MBA Application Form: Admit Cards will be released by the Examination Board 10 days before the exam commences. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website of the University. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed to attend the test. Paste recent passport size photograph at prescribed space in the admit card. The Admit Card contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- The venue of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Signature of the candidate
Christ University MBA 2022 Selection Process
Christ University MBA Application Form: After selecting the candidates based on the valid scores of their entrance tests (CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT). The Shortlisted candidates will undergo the following Selection Process, in which the candidates will be filtered for the admission seat based on the performance in the assessments.
- Group Discussion & Micro Presentation: Group Discussion will be for 35 minutes for each group and Micro Presentation for 90 seconds for every student in the group.
- Written Assessment: Candidates will be asked to write on a topic for not more than 10 minutes.
- Verbal Assessment & Personal Interview: This will be done by the expert panel.
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the Assessments.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- UG Degree MarkSheet
- Provisional Degree Certificate
- CAT/MAT/CMAT/ ATMA/XAT Admit Card, Score Card.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Stamp Size Photograph
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Work Experience (if any)
- Income Proof (for Scholarship)
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Christ University MBA Application Form 2022, (क्राइस्ट यूनिवर्सिटी प्रवेश) Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website for more interesting topics on MBA.